NBA GDT | '19-'20 | RIP KOBE "BLACK MAMBA" BRYANT

champ11

6 minutes ago, MookieMonstah said:

Luka definitely better right now. People definitely still a little triggered by how much Celtics fans hyped Tatum and are holding it against him, he’s having a great season. 

No doubt. Tatum has been great and he's FG% is still well below where it will end up. He's not Luka though and it's not close. Calling out Luka for not making the playoffs in his rookie season is pathetic.

1 hour ago, beekay414 said:

El oh el

I've forgotten more about basketball than you know ffs lol

Wow there's an original comment too bad that's not even close to true. I played high school and college ball and send two sons for college basketball 1 Division 1 and Division 2 you have no idea who I am or what I know. I'm also over 50 years of age so I clearly seen more basketball than most of you 20 30 year olds so stop it the stupid comments like that

Edited by resilient part 2

1 minute ago, resilient part 2 said:

Well when the time comes mookie can eat crow as well just do not go ghost when it happens that's all I'm asking

He won't. I'd say you would but clearly you won't know enough to realize it. 

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, resilient part 2 said:

Just remember this 6 weeks 6 months 6 years from now when he proves himself half you guys go ghost you guys better show up and eat crow when you are proven wrong

"YoU gUyS bEtTeR eAt CrOw EvEn ThOuGh I wOn'T eVeN wHeN pReSeNtEd WiTh FaCtS. nErDs!"

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, MookieMonstah said:

Well that’s offensive. Feel like I’m fairly unbiased with the Celtics. 

The intent was: the other Celtic fan who has been ultra-pro Tatum also acknowledges Luka is better.

• Like 1