MNF: Browns @ 49ers

Manny/Patrick

30 minutes ago, AFlaccoSeagulls said:

The 49ers are a team waiting to be exposed on national TV, but so are the Browns. Going to be interesting to see which fraud is exposed tonight. Browns are clearly a better team on paper, but we'll see what happens when Baker's not throwing to wide open dudes all game long thanks to busted coverages left and right.

Sounds like you're describing Lamar Jackson.

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, mistakey said:

i mean they took the rams to the end? one inch away from tying with 30 seconds to go in the 4th?

And also got the wheels blown off of them by the Titans. Browns are a hard team to read, tbh, but I think the Niners are built specifically to beat a team like Cleveland. Their DL is built to pressure QB's, and Baker doesn't handle pressure very well and is prone to turning it over a lot.

14 minutes ago, Bonanza23 said:

We’re so in raven fans heads 😎

actually i'm cheering for your opponent just because i want my team in 1st place in the AFCN. 

beat us week 16 and have us miss the POs then you'll probably be in my head for the following 9 months.

Until then, prove that you belong Cleveland.

2 minutes ago, mistakey said:

7TD against MIA and AZ lol

Yup. Meanwhile he's thrown for 4 TDs and 5 INTs in the last three games (one of those TDs was a garbage time TD against the Browns) once he finally went up against teams that weren't total garbage.

4 minutes ago, AFlaccoSeagulls said:

And also got the wheels blown off of them by the Titans. Browns are a hard team to read, tbh, but I think the Niners are built specifically to beat a team like Cleveland. Their DL is built to pressure QB's, and Baker doesn't handle pressure very well and is prone to turning it over a lot.

we were down 2 beginning of the fourth quarter until baker 100% completely imploded.  hes progressed significantly every game.  he even looked like he did last year when he stomped you at home.  he's got his security blanket back and the WR who had the most receiving TD for us last year this game.  not saying CLE is locks i just have no idea why everyone thinks SF gonna stomp us even though  they struggled against PIT and blew out an 0-5 CIN

4 minutes ago, berlin calling said:

actually i'm cheering for your opponent just because i want my team in 1st place in the AFCN. 

beat us week 16 and have us miss the POs then you'll probably be in my head for the following 9 months.

Until then, prove that you belong Cleveland.

I agree with that.

• Like 1

Just now, mistakey said:

we were down 2 beginning of the fourth quarter until baker 100% completely imploded.  hes progressed significantly every game.  he even looked like he did last year when he stomped you at home.  he's got his security blanket back and the WR who had the most receiving TD for us last year this game.  not saying CLE is locks i just have no idea why everyone thinks SF gonna stomp us even though  they struggled against PIT and blew out an 0-5 CIN

I don't think they're gonna stomp you, I just think that they're a team that can really apply pressure to the QB and Baker is not a good QB when under pressure.

1 minute ago, AFlaccoSeagulls said:

I don't think they're gonna stomp you, I just think that they're a team that can really apply pressure to the QB and Baker is not a good QB when under pressure.

Like I said, I think that will be the key to the game. If we can keep the pocket relatively clean and Baker gets rid of the ball quickly, we could be successful. But that DL is dangerous and could definitely cause us problems.