Mr Robot Season 4

Buckrock101

Don't see a thread yet for the best show on TV.

Final season started today, and it's utter insanity already. I'm used to shows being a slow burn, but this turned up to 11 straight away. Holy cow.

btw so glad I was reading up on Sam Esmail yesterday, that way I got a huge kick when I recognized him as the guy with the needle at the end

45 minutes ago, Buckrock101 said:

Craziest scene so far?

Hide contents

• Angela
  • Macaroni lady ("Mouth to ... ")
  • Credit fakeout

yes this is an insane show and it did not dissappoint last night.  i think #2 was good but ultimately predictable but not in a bad way.  needed to advance that storyline.  did not see #1 coming at all.  #3 i was like woaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa and then i was like oh yea ok this makes way more sense.  im super super super excited for this season.

there are two wthings i have no idea what is gonna happen

buckrock so glad someone else wawtched this.  no idea how to do spoilers here.  i want to say 2 things i am very interested in seeing getting resolved but i have no idea how to do it

• Like 1

9 hours ago, mistakey said:

yes this is an insane show and it did not dissappoint last night.  i think #2 was good but ultimately predictable but not in a bad way.  needed to advance that storyline.  did not see #1 coming at all.  #3 i was like woaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa and then i was like oh yea ok this makes way more sense.  im super super super excited for this season.

there are two wthings i have no idea what is gonna happen

buckrock so glad someone else wawtched this.  no idea how to do spoilers here.  i want to say 2 things i am very interested in seeing getting resolved but i have no idea how to do it

go like this to do spoilers:

[spoiler]text text text[/spoiler]

Or just post it normally, I don't think it matters, people shouldn't be coming in here if they aren't caught up yet.

RE: the final scene, I figured someone was going to save him, but I when the credits started I figured it would be coming in the next episode. My first guess was Vera (they reintroduced him at the end of season 3, so he's sure to be a part of this season too). But I love that they didn't sit on a cheap cliffhanger like so many shows (even a lot of really good shows).

5 minutes ago, Buckrock101 said:

go like this to do spoilers:

[spoiler]text text text[/spoiler]

Or just post it normally, I don't think it matters, people shouldn't be coming in here if they aren't caught up yet.

RE: the final scene, I figured someone was going to save him, but I when the credits started I figured it would be coming in the next episode. My first guess was Vera (they reintroduced him at the end of season 3, so he's sure to be a part of this season too). But I love that they didn't sit on a cheap cliffhanger like so many shows (even a lot of really good shows).

Yea Vera I dunno what they’re gonna do with but also the only thing I dunno they’re gonna do with - is Gideon’s murder.  Seems unfinished to me

On 10/9/2019 at 1:55 PM, holt_bruce81 said:

This is one of my favorite shows of all time. I watched seasons 1-3 in like 4 days. And then watched them again like 2 days later because I enjoyed it so much. 

Is season 4 on Amazon prime or does it not hit that until the season is over? 

should be able to buy it and it comes out the next day, i think i did that for s 3

damn. I was just about to say the episode was fine, but not really any crazy stuff going on.

Then boom, third personality! Tyrell??? Surely not, but maybe?

Anyway, splicing White Rose in with all the world leaders over the last 20ish years was kinda nuts to see. Makes you think there's something (s)he's figured out to stop aging, otherwise you'd imagine (s)he would be a lot older now.

I was waiting for Vera to be introduced to things, glad he came up now.

and happy to see Price on team Elliot. Price is a badass, hope to see him do some more badass things this season.