Mr Robot Season 4

Buckrock101

I found it tough to keep watching that episode. I really don't care about Dom and Darlene has always been a decent secondary character. So I wasn't too excited to see this being focused on them.

I don't buy that the Dark Army doesn't care about them anymore. Although, if WR is gone, their priorities likely shifted so who knows.

Speechless. Greatest show I’ve ever watched. What is going on right now? There are so many questions I have, the Series finale is going to be a rush. 

Where is Darlene in this parallel universe? What’s with the blood in the trash can? Does Tyrell know something?

This show man. Gives me the feels. And that scene with Whiterose and Elliott.....chills

what you guys think? @Buckrock101 @J-ALL-DAY@kingseanjohn

• Like 1

1 minute ago, holt_bruce81 said:

Speechless. Greatest show I’ve ever watched. What is going on right now? There are so many questions I have, the Series finale is going to be a rush. 

Where is Darlene in this parallel universe? What’s with the blood in the trash can? Does Tyrell know something?

This show man. Gives me the feels. And that scene with Whiterose and Elliott.....chills

I knew that wasn't going to be the end of Whiterose. Looks like the machine and her grand plan that she was working on finally took in affect. The meltdown was taking place where everyone will be "reborn" to a better place. But was this the third personality for Elliot they were referring to all along? The last scene where Elliot is on the computer with the happy go lucky Elliot is a bit confusing but hard to tell where this ends up. I can't even guess to be honest. Tyrell was giving out signs like he may have known something but I may be over-analyzing that scene. I don't know man, but I'm super intrigued for the finale, hopefully it doesn't disappoint! 

• Like 2

One theory I've seen is that this other reality is a simulation, and Elliot's hooked up to something right now (the headaches he's getting are from whatever is hooked up to his head). The plant exploding and White Rose shooting herself didn't happen for real. She said she was giving Elliot the choice, and his choice is going to be whether to stay in the 'perfect' reality or not.

Also saw that there is a lot of deliberate usage of the numbers 5 9. The 5/9 hack, when they mention the earthquake, its 5.9 magnitude. I want to see what that's about

also...

the new world there is F Corp.

the last one it was E Corp.

So before that there was A, B, C, D Corp? Meaning this is the 6th iteration of this world/simulation?

there's something called the Alderson Loop which people have been talking about a lot, which is related to this I think (though I'm kinda too stupid to understand what it is)

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Infinite_loop#Alderson_loop

23 hours ago, holt_bruce81 said:

shows name is Exit... shes not in it.  

tbh i kinda hate it.  i wish it stayed out of the sci-fi realm and it was just more that white rose was a maniac

As a whole, this is probably my favorite show of all time. Kind of feel sad for our Elliott. And I’m guessing the real Elliott didn’t look like our Elliott? And the only time we were introduced to real Elliott was at the very end when you see his eyes open? Everything was real right? The hack, White rose? 

Edited by holt_bruce81