Yo-ho yo-ho, a Pirates Life for Me! - Day 6 is now! - Night 6 starts at 6pm EST

Dome

1 minute ago, SwAg said:

Orca is probably scum determined to do nothing the whole game too.

Bcb said tracked in a response to me and is outraged it is interpreted as such.  I don’t know why rack’s ability “changing” (it didn’t it is consistent with what he posted) is a condemnation, but you’re ostensibly exempt.

I'm town

I've done plenty...I know things

Swag is the vote today

42 minutes ago, squire12 said:

@Malfatron  I had 3 players in my night move, a 4th was randomized to tugboat....but that got redirected to Nazgul.  

Thus the 4 players were bcb, Ragnarok, Matts, Nazgul.  At least 1 Mutineer lies within that group of 4

Riffraff, street rat. I don't buy that. If only they'd look closer, would they see a poor boy? No, siree. They'd find out there's so much more to me.

3 minutes ago, bcb1213 said:

How long have you played with me.  When I'm scum I let town hang itself and stay the hell out of it.  Why in God's name would I make this up when votes can't even be count yet 

I don't think you're scum like swag but how come that reasoning works for you but when I say it, nothing?

Just now, rackcs said:

I don't think you're scum like swag but how come that reasoning works for you but when I say it, nothing?

You realize that there's a complete comedy of errors coming from my perspective that have to be true for your story to make sense 

Just now, rackcs said:

Because he’s scum shifting his position’s rationale in nearly every post until he finds one that is palatable, all the while saying lol I don’t do that as scum.

1 minute ago, bcb1213 said:

Are you even open to that maybe he's a scum jailer like at all.  Cause it totally adds up in my head 

What good could a scum jailer possibly be? You can't protect your teammates. The best you can do with it is roleblock town but then why not make it a scum roleblocker then? Scum jailer makes no sense.

And of course it adds up in your head. I genuinely think you're too caught up in having "caught" me and are ignoring all of the facts and logic against it.

1 minute ago, SwAg said:

Yeah, I am, but your position is just morphing to fit him as scum now.

I don't think there are two town jailers.  Doesn't make sense.  I'm obviously leaning him cause wrong target gate is a bunch for me to believe but it could be you as well