Yo-ho yo-ho, a Pirates Life for Me! - Day 6 is now! - Night 6 starts at 6pm EST

Dome

This is absolutely mad.  Orca is attempting to distract and looks horrendously scum for his trouble.

He is just repeating that there is a contradiction and attempting to shift the onerous to me to prove 100% consistency, rather than him showing a contradiction.

So @Malfatron

1. Swag softs that he invested Malf and he is a mutineer (malf claims he was roleblocked)

2. Touch claims to have targeted Swag and Mwil comparing alignments-aligned

3. Racks claims he made Swag untargetable so Touch is lying scum 

4. Bcb claims he tracked Racks and he didnt visit Swag, but actually Malf who was roleblocked so Racks is lying scum

5. Swag then claims roleblock confirming Racks info and painting Bcb as lying scum

Swag and Racks are scum together 100% 

Just now, SwAg said:

I already went through it line by line, using small words.  Re-read it.  You’re steadfast in your position that they are contradictory.  Surely you should be able to pinpoint the contradiction readily than requiring me to re-state the information that no one else is having trouble with.

On 10/9/2019 at 2:01 PM, Pickle Rick said:

Naz

Llama 

Bcb

Et

Rags 

Tugboat

These all seem to be the ones staying quiet d1.  I'm looking at one of them.

Pickle's list from D1.

Omissions on those that had not posted much -- Touch, Rackcs and apparently Matts....As pickle is now acknowledging by his post below.

37 minutes ago, Pickle Rick said:

how. he hasn't posted or voted basically at all  

2 hours ago, Malfatron said:

I tried to visit Tugboat last night. I never made it to him.

"Move failed", Captain Dome told me.

That's all I know and am willing to impart.

Well, i can assure you it was nothing i did.  I welcome the some good company in the night.  Sad.

3 minutes ago, The Orca said:

So @Malfatron

1. Swag softs that he invested Malf and he is a mutineer (malf claims he was roleblocked)

2. Touch claims to have targeted Swag and Mwil comparing alignments-aligned

3. Racks claims he made Swag untargetable so Touch is lying scum 

4. Bcb claims he tracked Racks and he didnt visit Swag, but actually Malf who was roleblocked so Racks is lying scum

5. Swag then claims roleblock confirming Racks info and painting Bcb as lying scum

Swag and Racks are scum together 100% 

That literally makes 0 sense 

I'm still suspicious that Pickle Rick be leading a witch hunt to distract away from they selfs.  Wary of people aggressively leading a lynch of town on speculation with no real info, making a quick apologetic backpedal, then going right back to leading a witch hunt on basically "speculation" again.  Make 'em walk the plank imo.