Yo-ho yo-ho, a Pirates Life for Me! - Day 6 is now! - Night 6 starts at 6pm EST

Dome

14 minutes ago, rackcs said:

I'm not completely clearing mwil but I think it's more likely that he made some dumb assumptions about what happened when he heard his move failed. The flavor of touch's death/disappearance match et's, not daboyle's. Who ever got touch is the same who got et and I assume that's the scum killer. If mwil's move failed then that would make sense as to why no kill/disappearance matching daboyle's appeared. 

6 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

It WILL NOT confirm Touch's alignment.

Nice likely slip though! I just went back and said that, in my OP, the writeup wasn't the same as DaBoyle's. You are write on Butters and SwAg though.

YES IT WOULD 

1. you claimed to kill touch and your janitors are revealed upon your death. Thus it will confirm his alignment 

2. You didn't kill touch and flip town.  That means you are the vig and touch was killed my the mutineers 

3. How the **** do you not know that with your death 4 players alignments are revealed....daboyle, touch, swag, and you 

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, rackcs said:

I'm not completely clearing mwil but I think it's more likely that he made some dumb assumptions about what happened when he heard his move failed. The flavor of touch's death/disappearance match et's, not daboyle's. Who ever got touch is the same who got et and I assume that's the scum killer. If mwil's move failed then that would make sense as to why no kill/disappearance matching daboyle's appeared. 

Don't know how this one got into my post above but might as well run with it...

Mwil claimed he killed touch 

10 minutes ago, TheKillerNacho said:

The case against mwil goes far beyond his claim. His threadplay made him obvious scum since day 1 tbh... this was just the clincher.

Many would say the same about you. If it weren't for Naz backing you up you might already be lynched. Threadplay based lynches are fine and all but we have a move that tells us where at least 1 scum is out of a group of 3. Voting outside of that group is pretty silly right now.

1 minute ago, MWil23 said:

Nacho/Orca should be the lynch today based off of egregious thread play, selective logic, and verbiage alone.

Orca might be scum but I think he's just trolling. Nacho I got no excuses for but Naz has backed him up so unless you think Naz is also scum and would stick his neck out for nacho like that, we should look elsewhere.

Just now, Pickle Rick said:

YES IT WOULD 

NO IT WOULDN'T

1. you claimed to kill touch and your janitors are revealed upon your death. Thus it will confirm his alignment 

NO I DIDN'T. I speculated it, but in my OP I said that the writeup on Touch was completely different from Butters. I even posted that and you BLATANTLY IGNORED IT.

2. You didn't kill touch and flip town.  That means you are the vig and touch was killed my the mutineers 

This makes no sense. Please rewrite it.

3. How the **** do you not know that with your death 4 players alignments are revealed....daboyle, touch, swag, and you 

Daboyle, Swag, and Me, yes. NOT Touch since I probably wasn't redirected. I speculated originally that I was, but in my OP I posted that I was blocked and speculated as to whether I was blocked, redirected, etc.

2 minutes ago, rackcs said:

Orca might be scum but I think he's just trolling.

If so, I'm going back to our N1 policy on Orca from here on out.

Nacho I got no excuses for but Naz has backed him up so unless you think Naz is also scum and would stick his neck out for nacho like that, we should look elsewhere.

I've stated why I think Naz is scum. He slipped on Butters yesterday and clearly didn't know/didn't read that he disappeared.

Many would say the same about you. If it weren't for Naz backing you up you might already be lynched. Threadplay based lynches are fine and all but we have a move that tells us where at least 1 scum is out of a group of 3. Voting outside of that group is pretty silly right now.

Orca might be scum but I think he's just trolling. Nacho I got no excuses for but Naz has backed him up so unless you think Naz is also scum and would stick his neck out for nacho like that, we should look elsewhere.

OR SQUIRE IS SCUM.  What are you missing about that.  

Seriously, they’re just screaming nonsense.  It is hardly even coherent.  Nacho is obviously scum, but not on a tricorder, but has Naz saying no no he’s Town, and Naz is either scum or incapable of deciding for himself, so Nacho essentially has two votes.

Rick and Orca are either scum or allowing their worst attributes to be magnified 100x to just cause chaos.

And the remainder are silent or don’t care.  If those people are truly Town, then we lose.

• Like 2