Yo-ho yo-ho, a Pirates Life for Me! - Day 6 is now! - Night 6 starts at 6pm EST

Dome

Just now, Llamalover said:

It be what the crew wanted and it helped with the tricorder business, aye?

Aye, it did.  And you expressed little if any doubt over squire or the tricorder at the time.  Just find it interesting that you were so readily available to lynch a Town on the tricorder (along with many of us), but now you're second guessing.

1 minute ago, SwAg said:

In fact, bcb only just arrived with a result that someone went nowhere, yet no one can verify.

Because you already know bcb's result despite your poor show of asking him in thread.

Add another slip to Nacho's abysmal game.

??????

bcb claimed tracker, not roleblocker or jailer, scum. he also said that his target didn't visit.

Just now, TheKillerNacho said:

??????

bcb claimed tracker, not roleblocker or jailer, scum. he also said that his target didn't visit.

Do you think this in anyway responded to what I said?  Re-read, and try to form a coherent response.

11 minutes ago, Llamalover said:

I went with Matts as that was what we had all agreed upon

I will admit that Nacho's theatre earlier almost had me on MWil, but it seems much too Dub(loon)ious as of right now and he seems to have an alright alibi.

Just from watching you last game, you be your same ol' scumhuntin' self but I haven't seen ya play mafia yet, so I haven't a clue if that be any different

I want to hear what Llama thinks this alibi is. I'm genuinely curious.

1 minute ago, TheKillerNacho said:

I mean I guess he could have a track on mwil, and if it comes up that mwil didn't visit anyone that could verify it but at this time, Mwil has no "alibi" which was the whole point.

How is that the whole point?  You're now conflating role mechanics and bcb's claim with Llama saying MWil has an alibi.

You're not even being coherent.

1 minute ago, SwAg said:

Aye, it did.  And you expressed little if any doubt over squire or the tricorder at the time.  Just find it interesting that you were so readily available to lynch a Town on the tricorder (along with many of us), but now you're second guessing.

This tricorder business be somewhat new to me. The thought never occurred last night that it may all be a red herring. Aye, I'll keep that in mind going forward

Just now, TheKillerNacho said:

How is that relevant to Mwil presently having a verifiable alibi?

You said MWil being blocked could not be verified.

Turns out, it could actually be semi-verified with abilities that require only a minor inference.