Yo-ho yo-ho, a Pirates Life for Me! - Day 6 is now! - Night 6 starts at 6pm EST

Dome

5 minutes ago, SwAg said:

You’re kinda misinterpreting what he said. 

He is the Janitor Vig.  He targeted Nacho. He was told his move failed.  Then upon seeing the write-up assumed he was redirected.  It contemporaneously makes sense.  You cannot honestly think the scum play is claiming that out the gate.

So you are telling me town has an illiterate janitor vig (mwil), and and illiterate jailor (racks).  They both can't read and make sense of the simplest information.  

I guess town would be doomed from the start if they were both town, glad they aren't  

2 minutes ago, SwAg said:

Disengaged, again.  Because you're being ***** slapped in every argument you engage in.

Your arguments are stupid and a waste of time. Anyone should be able to see you're just howling and grasping at straws. You're so incredibly desperate that you're resorting to intentionally misinterpret my posts with the hopes that you can somehow misdirect the town once again to not Lynch your scum buddy mwil who you were unfortunately (for you) linked.

I shouldn't even have to say this, since you're being so transparent right now that anyone reading should be able to see the same thing. But there seem to be some willing to humor you based on recent games.

Your howling defense of mwil though is indefensible, and not at all how I'd expect you to act if you were both town.

Just now, Nazgul said:

This is my first ever time as a mason.
If my first game as a mason is some deceitful *** trickery thing - then my mafia skills/knowledge were doomed from the start.
I know I'm not great at this whole mafia thing. I'm slowly learning. If we lose we lose. But if Nacho is scum - then I never had a chance. And that is what it is.
As for right now - I'm putting my faith in him.

what have you guys been talking about?

Just now, Pickle Rick said:

So you are telling me town has an illiterate janitor vig (mwil), and and illiterate jailor (racks).  They both can't read and make sense of the simplest information.  

I guess town would be doomed from the start if they were both town, glad they aren't  

No.  Not what I said, and not what they said either.  This is why I’m so resistant to give up any Town for verification because Town is then likely relegated to have to rely on you understanding compound sentences.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, TheKillerNacho said:

Your arguments are stupid and a waste of time. Anyone should be able to see you're just howling and grasping at straws. You're so incredibly desperate that you're resorting to intentionally misinterpret my posts with the hopes that you can somehow misdirect the town once again to not Lynch your scum buddy mwil who you were unfortunately (for you) linked.

I shouldn't even have to say this, since you're being so transparent right now that anyone reading should be able to see the same thing. But there seem to be some willing to humor you based on recent games.

Your howling defense of mwil though is indefensible, and not at all how I'd expect you to act if you were both town.

You literally just repeated the same thing over and over with different words, and it’s unpersuasive.  You abscond from the realm of argumentation to that of rhetoric because it’s all you have.

11 minutes ago, SwAg said:

It doesn't matter what we think.

Orca and Naz are basically playing for the other team.

Rick no one knows what's going on his head.

MWil senselessly locked his vote on Nacho to make sure he gets himself killed apparently.

You need strict loyalty on a vote to get where we need, and even then I don't think we can.

10 minutes ago, Malfatron said:

rag/bcb could bus each other.

that could help

Orca-Town for sure

Naz-Town for sure

Pickle-Town for sure

Nacho-Town For sure

Bcb-Town for sure

Swag-Scum- aligned with Mwil

Mwil-Scum- and admitted janitor killer

Racks-Scum

Rags-Scum

Squire-Town if Rags is scum

llama-im leaning scum 

Tugboat-im leaning town 

Malf-I want to say town, but his logic and refusing to discuss a simple question with me is standing out like when he has been scum in the past

2 minutes ago, Pickle Rick said:

While accusing you and me over and over of not reading lmao

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Malfatron said:

I was incorrect on the reason, but you got lynched because of your reactions

disagree.  most voted bc of the copy/paste

so lets talk reactions......a constantly changing story and voting someone who should not be considered a lynch candidate today is a great way to react

2 minutes ago, The Orca said:

Orca-Town for sure

Naz-Town for sure

Pickle-Town for sure

Nacho-Town For sure

Bcb-Town for sure

Swag-Scum- aligned with Mwil

Mwil-Scum- and admitted janitor killer

Racks-Scum

Rags-Scum

Squire-Town if Rags is scum

llama-im leaning scum 

Tugboat-im leaning town 

Malf-I want to say town, but his logic and refusing to discuss a simple question with me is standing out like when he has been scum in the past

I’m going to save this post and post it every time you whine about being lynched early.

4 minutes ago, SwAg said:

No.  Not what I said, and not what they said either.  This is why I’m so resistant to give up any Town for verification because Town is then likely relegated to have to rely on you understanding compound sentences.

better than relying on you for anything other than a sound bite