Yo-ho yo-ho, a Pirates Life for Me! - Day 6 is now! - Night 6 starts at 6pm EST

Dome

1 minute ago, Pickle Rick said:

I disagree.  It forces a clear in the open that they cant hit until the protects/jails are gone 

I don’t know what to tell you if you’ve actually bought into the warped narrative that I’m bad at this game.  A cleared me is an existential threat, and will garner scum focus.  

Particularly as when I am clear, that means MWil told the truth and was blocked, which means they can block, which means rack will be blocked, and they will try to kill me because I’m the only one pushing the correct people at this juncture.

56 minutes ago, Pickle Rick said:

I can't bite my tongue any longer, regardless of the consequences.  @squire12 Squire is a dirty mutineer (Blue Text).  The dead souls that I have taken from my enemies tell me one name each night and their alignment.  They come to kill me if I reveal this information.  I welcome my damnation bc we can throw a dirty mutineer off the ship.  

Let's get at it boys

Squire lock it 

Dome I am ready to meet my maker

tenor.gif?itemid=3568052

So...you are already getting modkilled.

why not dump everything?

Just now, Malfatron said:

but swag is worthless if he is contantly jailed

No, he's literally not. That's the reason I felt comfortable jailing him, Swag is one of the few players who is worth it to keep alive even without a move. Not that he can't be more effective with a move but he doesn't need a move to be effective.

Just now, rackcs said:

No, he's literally not. That's the reason I felt comfortable jailing him, Swag is one of the few players who is worth it to keep alive even without a move. Not that he can't be more effective with a move but he doesn't need a move to be effective.

I don't have a move and I'm being kept alive.

Naz = SwAg.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, rackcs said:

tenor.gif?itemid=13204708