Yo-ho yo-ho, a Pirates Life for Me! - Day 6 is now! - Night 6 starts at 6pm EST

Dome

1 hour ago, SwAg said:

@Tugboat, comrade, do you have anything?

You cannot throw away your vote on a non-realistic candidate.

I'm still on Pickle Rick. 

But ive got a lot of catching up to do it looks like. For argh, it be thanksplundering weekend up Canada way and I be busier than I thought. 

Just now, Tugboat said:

I'm still on Pickle Rick. 

But ive got a lot of catching up to do it looks like. For argh, it be thanksplundering weekend up Canada way and I be busier than I thought. 

Dude please.  Do not vote Rick.  Town is going to lose if you’re Town and don’t play better than that

5 minutes ago, SwAg said:

Rick isn’t beyond redemption yet.  Orca is just a perpetual lost cause, with delusions of grandeur that exceed even ET’s.

5 minutes ago, SwAg said:

Rick at least seems interested in reaching a good result.  Orca just defines a good result as his conclusion.

Agreed

I’m approaching hysterics.  

This is so obvious.

bcb and Llama both quipped me when I said the faction members.  That’s going to be the post game moment they point back and laugh, saying lol shoulda listened to swag, we even told you he had it.

1 minute ago, SwAg said:

I’m approaching hysterics.  

This is so obvious.

bcb and Llama both quipped me when I said the faction members.  That’s going to be the post game moment they point back and laugh, saying lol shoulda listened to swag, we even told you he had it.

So what's your best vote. And why?

I've got a lot of reading to catch up on. 

I think Ragnarok is more likely to get Pickle’s support, and we kinda need it.  

But we’re not going to have the support.  Scum are going to flip onto MWil to save him, Ragnarok will vote to save himself.  So we are relying on bcb, Tugboat, Rick, Orca, and Naz since MWil locked already (nice dude).