Yo-ho yo-ho, a Pirates Life for Me! - Day 6 is now! - Night 6 starts at 6pm EST

Dome

2 minutes ago, Tugboat said:

So it's more of the same blind witchunting that's basically resulted in Town lynches so far.  No thanks.

You ain't cleared Town by any means.  Who appointed you lead buccaneer?

Besides, i light votes on fire all the time.  And it's fun.

No, it’s not.  It is the product of deductive and inductive reasoning through a careful reading of the thread, as well as selecting the logical outlier in a grouping.  You would know that if you read the thread.

You aren’t clear either, but you’re significantly less likely to be scum than a lot of people, and at least 2 other people are significantly more likely to be scum, so we’re stuck with each other.  That’s how this game works.  

If you’re waiting for certainty, then I don’t know why you’re comfortable with Rick because even if he is pretty erratic this game, he’s one of the people most likely to be Town.

I’m just asking that you play for Town since that’s what I think you are, and it’s what I am, and everything is pointing in a certain direction, and we are getting near the end of where we can afford inaction or missteps.

Just now, Tugboat said:

Persuade me that Pickle isn't shady as heck.

If you vote for Rick, you’re basically not playing because he has zero chance being lynched.  

That is just math.  Inaction through abstaining at this stage is almost as detrimental as missteps.

Rick is just erratic in these games.

W'ys so many pillagers set on expediting the votin'?

Well, we’re not, but if we don’t communicate with the remaining likely Town, it is possible that the other side gets to them, or they make a mistake based upon an incomplete reading.

But, if you want to read the thread, contribute, and read the contributions of others, go for it, but you said you were busy, so a consolidation seemed like it would appreciated.

1 hour ago, SwAg said:

Bro, I asked you if you would be even halfway reasonable if MWil is lynched and flipped Town, and you posted a gif or a skull creature laughing.

I’m not surrendering someone I know to be Town because I’m Town because then I have to rely upon people like you.

If he flips town I'd consider Nacho way higher up the scum ladder

36 minutes ago, Malfatron said:

from swags pov....he would be lynching known town

But he actually hasnt said that as a reason...he used that it would put a target on his back since he would be cleared as a reason. If town wouldnt he say...hell no Mwil is town?

• Like 1

1 minute ago, SwAg said:

Well, we’re not, but if we don’t communicate with the remaining likely Town, it is possible that the other side gets to them, or they make a mistake based upon an incomplete reading.

But, if you want to read the thread, contribute, and read the contributions of others, go for it, but you said you were busy, so a consolidation seemed like it would appreciated.

O i did a readin.  Just more squablin' less swabbin the deck.  Be bringin' the proofs and the votes will f'llow.

Just now, The Orca said:

But he actually hasnt said that as a reason...he used that it would put a target on his back since he would be cleared as a reason. If town wouldnt he say...hell no Mwil is town?

I literally have said that as a reason every time it comes up.

O i did a readin.  Just more squablin' less swabbin the deck.  Be bringin' the proofs and the votes will f'llow.

I don't know how you don't consider an investigation saying 100% at least 1/3 of these people is scum, followed by two of those people role claiming something verifiable, and one person stonewalling to be proof.

3 minutes ago, SwAg said:

I have literally said I know MWil is Town because I'm Town and I'm unwilling to sacrifice him for a verification because we need his vote with how certain people are playing at least six times in the last 12 hours.

On 10/10/2019 at 4:00 PM, SwAg said:

Touch is Town.

MWil is Town.

Rack is Town.

Naz/matts/bcb/Rags

Matts > Rags > bcb (scum or dumb, maybe just dumb) > Naz

Rick / Orca, liability or scum.

Otherwise, nacho/llama/daboyle stick out.

This is the only time I found that you used those words

But you did use these excuses

On 10/10/2019 at 8:22 PM, SwAg said:

This is literally just a ploy to eliminate two players linked.  Lynch MWil, he rolls over Town, and then I'm killed because I'm cleared then.  Then the game is back to uncertainty.

12 hours ago, SwAg said:

I’m not sacrificing MWil for exactly that reasons. We likely need his vote because there is a significant chance that if Orca and Rick are Town, they are a complete liability and detriment anyway.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, SwAg said:

I don't know how you don't consider an investigation saying 100% at least 1/3 of these people is scum, followed by two of those people role claiming something verifiable, and one person stonewalling to be proof.

It be the source d'mmy.  If it ain't verified, it ain't votified.

6 minutes ago, The Orca said:

Are you seriously just not reading what I have said? 

It is a repeated argument with Nacho. 

It is a point I made to you multiple times. 

It is a point I made to Rick multiple times. 

It is a point I have made exhaustively.