Yo-ho yo-ho, a Pirates Life for Me! - Day 6 is now! - Night 6 starts at 6pm EST

Dome

1 hour ago, Pickle Rick said:

Please explain this further, specifically why you think I haven't credibly established much about myself or how I am town

As for the second part.  Its bc unlike half the people here, I read the thread and formulate my reads there.  I don't need no stinkin' move to help me!!

I mean, you're claiming you're making all these strong reads based on reading the thread and formulating reads off things like voting records, with no real investigative powers of your own.  Can you defend your own voting record, other just proclaiming it good with some convoluted 4D chess stuff?

3 hours ago, Pickle Rick said:

Me

N1: counselor (said it was daboyle but it was too late me and counselor got in too deep)

N2: mwil (played it this way to force rags to pick a stance on mwil or matts, rags was a mutineer)

N3: didnt vote (played to force bcb to either hammer rags or save him, both were mutineers)

N4: bcb (mutineer)

N5: didnt vote (squire stole my hammer and time to shine lol)

That's basically...

-You lynched 2 town.

-Voted one doomed mutineer.

-Conveniently abstained on nights where Scum were walking the plank.

4 minutes ago, Tugboat said:

I mean, you're claiming you're making all these strong reads based on reading the thread and formulating reads off things like voting records, with no real investigative powers of your own.  Can you defend your own voting record, other just proclaiming it good with some convoluted 4D chess stuff?

That's basically...

-You lynched 2 town.

-Voted one doomed mutineer.

-Conveniently abstained on nights where Scum were walking the plank.

@Malfatron @squire12 @The Orca @TheKillerNacho

Does this read as someone who is completely lost and not following along....

Or more as someone trying to spin things while ignoring the actual facts of the thread

• Like 1

Also what tuggy is avoiding is his slip regarding  n1.  

He claims he wasn't around when night happened d1 and couldn't get in his move, which I can agree with bc he didn't post for like 6 or so hours heading into that night.  

But what is really suspect is.....he posted minutes after the night writeup 🤔🤔🤔

41 minutes ago, Pickle Rick said:

Also what tuggy is avoiding is his slip regarding  n1.  

He claims he wasn't around when night happened d1 and couldn't get in his move, which I can agree with bc he didn't post for like 6 or so hours heading into that night.  

But what is really suspect is.....he posted minutes after the night writeup 🤔🤔🤔

You know...heck, i did.  Though that made me go back and look at time stamps, and i think i understand a lot more about why i was so confused early in this game (aside from missing a couple huge chunks of time and the night/day flips).  I actually did panic get a proper move in N1 after all.  I just misread the way it was reported.  I thought it was my troll move that failed.  It was just my actual move that i did manage to get in on time.  Which is why i botched the N2 move, because i thought that was just getting deferred.  xD

So that's good.  I feel a lot better about why i was so confused early.  On the other hand, this does make me look awfully guilty though now, changing my story...doesn't it?

11 minutes ago, Pickle Rick said:

Well if it implicates Malf, please share it with the class......

Doesn't entirely implicate Malf per se...

11 minutes ago, The Orca said:

So what did you do N1?

But i was trying to watch Malf N1, which failed.  Which is when the tricorder results redirected from me to...presumably someone that helped his case by obscuring the readings.

1 minute ago, Tugboat said:

Doesn't entirely implicate Malf per se...

But i was trying to watch Malf N1, which failed.  Which is when the tricorder results redirected from me to...presumably someone that helped his case by obscuring the readings.

you know i was jailed night 1 by rack. he said it himself.

all actions on me would fail, and i myself was blocked from doing any actions