Yo-ho yo-ho, a Pirates Life for Me! - Day 6 is now! - Night 6 starts at 6pm EST

Dome

2 minutes ago, Nazgul said:

That is exactly what I was saying though. That SwAg already had a beat on a 3rd mason. I simply confirmed that and gave the (your) identity.
He already knew it was you before I even confirmed it.

Again...no reason to confirm it or the identity. There was no reason to out it with Nacho either. Given the voting dynamic outing all of this for no reason was not good imo (if we were all civ). Really feels like there was extra motive...then Bcb says he didn't see any of it (You and Nacho at that time I believe) after claiming to have tracked you no where

1 minute ago, Malfatron said:

Also, i voted for nacho because he voted tugboat

optimal case for mafia is the watcher is lynched, and they can hit whomever they want.

i think its gonna make mafia sick to either have to hit tugboat or hope he biffs his night move

optimal case is to go with one of the easier players that already had a vote and not put himself in danger of being lynched.  its about survival right now for scum and going out on your own and wasting a vote is the worst possible move to make. 

2 minutes ago, The Orca said:

Again...no reason to confirm it or the identity. There was no reason to out it with Nacho either. Given the voting dynamic outing all of this for no reason was not good imo (if we were all civ). Really feels like there was extra motive...then Bcb says he didn't see any of it (You and Nacho at that time I believe) after claiming to have tracked you no where

In my mind I was trying to protect Nacho. SwAg was going in on him, and as my Mason partner I was trying to draw heat off of him.
Besides, I don't think outing us has had any ill-effects. So why so upset and focused on it? Because it drew out your secret?

14 minutes ago, Malfatron said:

then dont misrepresent.

when i pushed for scum, they got lynched same day as when i pushed em

The irony. Are you going to acknowledge that Swag, Mwil, and Racks horribly misrepresented their moves and what they did resulting in my questioning and hard pounding them...and know you are using Pickle misrepresenting pushing scum as a reason he could be scum....at least admit you see the similarities cause Im at a lost right now why Pickle's misrepresentation should mean something and the others mean nothing?

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Malfatron said:

Also, i voted for nacho because he voted tugboat

optimal case for mafia is the watcher is lynched, and they can hit whomever they want.

i think its gonna make mafia sick to either have to hit tugboat or hope he biffs his night move

if Tugboat isnt scum, Malf is.

The bolded is an outright lie, Malf had his vote on me already when I voted tugboat.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, The Orca said:

...then Bcb says he didn't see any of it (You and Nacho at that time I believe) after claiming to have tracked you no where

if bcb and naz were scum, mafia would already know about the masons.

i think mafia would want to keep the masons secret

its why i think naz is civ.

squire put 2 scum in a tricoder. if he had the balls for that, i have no problem giving him mvp

tugboat has been a mess, but his explanations and reasonings make sense when you decipher them. and mafia really does need to hit him tonight

by process of elimination, if theres still scum left when nacho is dead, its one of the twins (leaning orca)

but hopefully, the game is over, and we all just win together and are arguing for no reason

Rereading the last few pages I'm not sure on Nazgul anymore. Frankly he doesn't seem to think I'm scum but is voting me while he seems to be more interested in staying alive.

Malf's above lie makes me suspect him.

Tugboat may actually just be fail town, maybe?

Last scum is definitely in those three. If I'm lynched, those are my dying suspicions. 1. Malf, 2. Nazgul, 3. Tugboat

Just now, Nazgul said:

In my mind I was trying to protect Nacho. SwAg was going in on him, and as my Mason partner I was trying to draw heat off of him.
Besides, I don't think outing us has had any ill-effects. So why so upset and focused on it? Because it drew out your secret?

Completely wrong imo. It gave Bcb an easy out to say he tracked you nowhere...but then he claims to have not seen your posts about being in a Mason. Now that he flipped scum this connection is more drawn out imo. 

And the ill effects were there if you believed we were all town. The voting dynamic of this game plays a role in this all. If you thought we were all town and we were gonna work together then why out the Masons. That would have given Mafia a free kill because some were saying that 1 was for sure a spy. Swag as the outed protector eventually wasn't going to protect any of us no matter what imo. You put the voting block at risk for no reason imo. 

Now that it hasn't happened Im thinking strongly that 1 of you or Nacho is the scum