Yo-ho yo-ho, a Pirates Life for Me! - Day 6 is now! - Night 6 starts at 6pm EST

Dome

I was swingy on my night moves.

rack was the key to success on both of them

terrible choice to hit swag. thankfully saved by rack.

i then made the nobrainer choice to watch rack, and caught bcb 

for the first few days, i didnt play well. i cant read people anymore based on threadplay. 

i mostly relied on putting tangible information together near endgame(also incorporating swags reads) to use logic to make my choice.

probably why im better near the endgame, but susceptable to players who can wield logic well

4 minutes ago, Malfatron said:

I was swingy on my night moves.

rack was the key to success on both of them

terrible choice to hit swag. thankfully saved by rack.

i then made the nobrainer choice to watch rack, and caught bcb 

for the first few days, i didnt play well. i cant read people anymore based on threadplay. 

i mostly relied on putting tangible information together near endgame(also incorporating swags reads) to use logic to make my choice.

probably why im better near the endgame, but susceptable to players who can wield logic well

@Malfatron

Don't worry, you will reach the esteemed level of being able to list 2 or 3 scum of the 12-15 players in your various lists.  Just gotta keep pushing those strong reads

• Like 3

Touch:  MWil and SwAg are aligned.  Pretty sure they’re both Town, like 99% certain, and there is basically zero chance I compared two scum on N1.

Touch disappears at night, suddenly certain people weaponize his invest when he’s no longer around to defend us.

• Like 3