Yo-ho yo-ho, a Pirates Life for Me! - Day 6 is now! - Night 6 starts at 6pm EST

Dome

Just now, Malfatron said:

if squire is mafia, it could have been faked 

Since Malfatron is apparently entertaining this, and scum have already outted themselves sufficiently, may as well point it out again: Rick didn’t lock his vote.  And he’s not going to be modkilled.  He is seeing what you all do.

The risk of an idiotic Town hopping on that is greater than an opportunistic scum.  We already have MWil going outside the Tricorder because he wants to set himself up for scum apparently, and we can to afford another Town defect with Naz insisting on being a liability as well.

Scum will feel compelled to bloc vote and be comfortable with the direction of the lynch, rather than squandering their vote on a non-candidate to risk tipping the scale back to Town.

The only thing stopping scum right now from iron fisting this vote is the fact that they cannot save face on their votes by doing so and it’s not LyLo.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, rackcs said:

If Pickle wanted to have trust extended to him this game then he should've made some attempt to actually read the thread at any point. As it is I can't take anything he says seriously because I don't believe him to be informed. I think this is a ploy.

me too

because his role says hes given the names.

he doesnt choose them himself 

and he just so happens to get orca n2?

feels like a gambit

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, SwAg said:

I’m just really at a loss why MWil’s post on d2 don’t count to you.  I cannot think of a scenario in which scum have to know MWil is a Janitor on n1.  The point of a scum Janitor isn’t to frame MWil, it’s to cause confusion, and a happy consequence is framing MWil.

Never said n1 .....are you reading