Yo-ho yo-ho, a Pirates Life for Me! - Day 6 is now! - Night 6 starts at 6pm EST

Dome

Just now, Pickle Rick said:

Orca

N1: counselor 

N2: mwil

N3: mwil

N4: swag (technically after the hammer, so didnt vote)

N5: didnt vote 

Not his scum game voting patterns.  Definitely not his mo to go balls to the wall to lynch someone d2 and back it up d3 if he was scum.

Fixed it.  That was for orca 

Me

N1: counselor (said it was daboyle but it was too late me and counselor got in too deep)

N2: mwil (played it this way to force rags to pick a stance on mwil or matts, rags was a mutineer)

N3: didnt vote (played to force bcb to either hammer rags or save him, both were mutineers)

N4: bcb (mutineer)

N5: didnt vote (squire stole my hammer and time to shine lol)

14 minutes ago, The Orca said:

@TheKillerNacho

Do you think there is still a chance all three of us are civs?

I thought so moreso earlier in the game, based on conversations in the mason chat. Now I'm not as certain but I still think it's a possibility.

It's a neat wrinkle from Dome. Obviously, three masons is unusual but he'd obviously know there would be suspicion along with that.

30 minutes ago, Pickle Rick said:

@Tugboat

Why/how did you miss putting in your moves 

N1 was at 10:30 pm (missed)

N2 was at 9:20 am (missed)

N3 was at 4:30 pm (you made)

N4 was at midnight (you made)

N5 was at 8:00 pm (missed)

Tbh, off the start embarrassingly I didn't realize day/night cycles could flip like that and it kinda threw me off when I tend to play in spurts anyway. So I was chasing the game hard. Last game I played was really scheduled and predictable. Kinda learned to only play linear 24 hour sorta games in the future.

Though I did put a troll/joke move in right away for N1...and just forgot to change it cause I thought I had more time. One thing I learned that night was not to do joke moves.

The rest is just, like I said, busy at the wrong times, and poor planning. 

5 minutes ago, Tugboat said:

Tbh, off the start embarrassingly I didn't realize day/night cycles could flip like that and it kinda threw me off when I tend to play in spurts anyway. So I was chasing the game hard. Last game I played was really scheduled and predictable. Kinda learned to only play linear 24 hour sorta games in the future.

Though I did put a troll/joke move in right away for N1...and just forgot to change it cause I thought I had more time. One thing I learned that night was not to do joke moves.

The rest is just, like I said, busy at the wrong times, and poor planning. 

what was the troll/joke more?

also when did you realize it was too late to change your move n1?

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, Pickle Rick said:

what was the troll/joke more?

also when did you realize it was too late to change your move n1?

I was just goofing around and put in right away to watch Cap'n dome as a joke.

Couldn't tell you when I realized it was too late to do a real move, just that it was after I'd missed basically a whole day night cycle and was totally out of sync with the flipping. The game fired off sooner than I expected and then the night in the morning and vice versa is confusing for my brain. While trying to comb through like goodness knows how many pages of basically fluff. I wasn't even awake in the morning for one of the night deadlines. Thought I'd have all day to get it in.

I'm just bad at random rotating schedules. Not really anything else to see here. 

Youre pretty fixated on it though. Feels a lot like trying to distract and deflect attention from why you haven't really credibly established much about yourself or how you're town. Or why you're so convinced on all your scum reads despite not really having any relevant investigation moves. 

11 minutes ago, Tugboat said:

Youre pretty fixated on it though. Feels a lot like trying to distract and deflect attention from why you haven't really credibly established much about yourself or how you're town. Or why you're so convinced on all your scum reads despite not really having any relevant investigation moves. 

Please explain this further, specifically why you think I haven't credibly established much about myself or how I am town

As for the second part.  Its bc unlike half the people here, I read the thread and formulate my reads there.  I don't need no stinkin' move to help me!!

• Like 1

4 hours ago, TheKillerNacho said:

I saw that, but I didn't see his claim as being a particularly strong one. None of his information was new and I really don't buy the clueless town act. There's also the fact that he was a watcher when he played Star Trek Ds9 mafia it's a role he was definitely already familiar with.

That's true.  But i think i was spoiled by the nice steady-on schedule of your game tbh.  Had a lot more time on my hands then too.  Less clueless, more incompetent imo.