Yo-ho yo-ho, a Pirates Life for Me! - Day 6 is now! - Night 6 starts at 6pm EST

Dome

6 minutes ago, rackcs said:

Mechanics of my role or yours? Because I was willing to entertain some sort of idea that your mechanics were something different. But you said that you targeted swag last night. My pm says that I stop all moves from hitting my target with all moves even italicized. So I can absolutely assure you that there is no way that anybody other than myself could have possibly targeted swag last night.

I don't speak for any day actions. I can only say that swag could not have been targeted last night. 

This is entertaining to me because  you targeted Malf last night 

Just now, squire12 said:

@Malfatron  I had 3 players in my night move, a 4th was randomized to tugboat....but that got redirected to Nazgul.  

Thus the 4 players were bcb, Ragnarok, Matts, Nazgul.  At least 1 Mutineer lies within that group of 4

Mayhaps Johnny Big Bang  redirected actions from tugman to Swag. And maybe vice versa.

He made mention of how he has secrets on what happened to me.

If that is true, Natalie Renée really compared Tugman and Pickled Orca together.

That means Dirty Dcki and Natalie could both be telling it true.

3 minutes ago, bcb1213 said:

This is entertaining to me because  you targeted Malf last night 

I think I know what happened. I originally put in my move for malf but switched it to swag. My switch to swag was in part of a pm giving my thoughts on who was scum so I think dome missed it in the shuffle. That would explain what happened to malf and why touch was able to target swag. I pmed dome to be sure but I think that's likely what happened.

2 minutes ago, Malfatron said:

Mayhaps Johnny Big Bang  redirected actions from tugman to Swag. And maybe vice versa.

He made mention of how he has secrets on what happened to me.

If that is true, Natalie Renée really compared Tugman and Pickled Orca together.

That means Dirty Dcki and Natalie could both be telling it true.

Wouldn’t I receive something telling me that tho? 

1 minute ago, rackcs said:

I think I know what happened. I originally put in my move for malf but switched it to swag. My switch to swag was in part of a pm giving my thoughts on who was scum so I think dome missed it in the shuffle. That would explain what happened to malf and why touch was able to target swag. I pmed dome to be sure but I think that's likely what happened.

Thar doesn't explain it, ya  dirty bird.

Cording to you, No people would supposeta touch me!!

But as it holds, I wasn't able to make mine own moves!