Yo-ho yo-ho, a Pirates Life for Me! - Day 6 is now! - Night 6 starts at 6pm EST

Dome

3 minutes ago, Llamalover said:

Jesus Christ.

I am dropping the gimmick because you all are content apparently just ignoring me and misconstruing my words into something more or less than I intended because herr derrrr I don’t speak pirate.

I was just wondering the odds of rack being scum two games in a row. It may be flimsy, but statistics matter.

About the same as flipping a coin twice and getting heads both times.

1 minute ago, SwAg said:

Almost as if I would have information to verify rack’s story, as can be guessed by the thread thus far today.

The people ignoring me are Touch, Rack, Malf, you, and Nacho, who disappeared after I called him out on it.  I’m sure matts is going to suddenly show up now that I’m done faking a result on him, but I’m starting to think my reaction gauging on Malf is off base because he looks worse by the minute.

What

1 minute ago, bcb1213 said:

How?   You were targeted.  Rack went on the offensive not realizing he was tracked.  Then suddenly hur dur mod error, games dynamic by the same two people.  That's one helluva coincidence I can't buy into 

Is it really a coincidence? I went on the offensive because I genuinely thought I had caught touch. Once you revealed that I had targeted malf I put two and two together and realized what had happened.

Just now, bcb1213 said:

How?   You were targeted.  Rack went on the offensive not realizing he was tracked.  Then suddenly hur dur mod error, games dynamic by the same two people.  That's one helluva coincidence I can't buy into 

What?  Even aside, you think rack is going on the offensive with a fake invest on D2?  You don’t believe that, which makes me think you have not the Town interest at heart.

31 minutes ago, rackcs said:

Mechanics of my role or yours? Because I was willing to entertain some sort of idea that your mechanics were something different. But you said that you targeted swag last night. My pm says that I stop all moves from hitting my target with all moves even italicized. So I can absolutely assure you that there is no way that anybody other than myself could have possibly targeted swag last night.

I don't speak for any day actions. I can only say that swag could not have been targeted last night. 

But could he use a move?