Yo-ho yo-ho, a Pirates Life for Me! - Day 6 is now! - Night 6 starts at 6pm EST

Dome

3 minutes ago, rackcs said:

Swag has continually said he had a 1 shot jail so no, there aren't 2 town jailers. If a joat has an roleblock and theres a roleblocker do you say there are two town roleblockers? And you still havent addressed my points on why a scum jailer makes no sense.

I don't know if you've played a dome game before.  But he tries stuff out constantly 

1 minute ago, bcb1213 said:

I don't know if you've played a dome game before.  But he tries stuff out constantly 

So, is this your sixth or seventh attempt at a different means of making Rack appear scum?  You’re fixating, and your line is considerably shorter than rack’s with a tricorder on you.

1 minute ago, rackcs said:

How is a regular jailer and a joat with a jail move a gimmick?

You mean not even pretending to read the thread? That's always been your calling.

Again, from my perspective here's everything that had to happen for this all to be true 

1.  Dome misconstrued your pm 

2.  He allowed me to to see you there 

3.  Swag used his one shot jail the same exact night as 

4.SwAg targeted the player you jailed 

If you were me, which seems more plausible.  All that happened or one of you is making it up 

3 minutes ago, SwAg said:

Touch is Town.

MWil is Town.

Rack is Town.

Naz/matts/bcb/Rags

Matts > Rags > bcb (scum or dumb, maybe just dumb) > Naz

Rick / Orca, liability or scum.

Otherwise, nacho/llama/daboyle stick out.

Why are ye throwin' good pirate Neckbeard into this calamitous bunch?

Just now, bcb1213 said:

Again, from my perspective here's everything that had to happen for this all to be true 

If you were me, which seems more plausible.  All that happened or one of you is making it up 

Those last two are not crazy events worth including with the first two. You've run games, you know that things like two people targeting someone, even with the same move, is not that crazy. As for point 2 I've already said you should ask dome and confirm that you "successfully targeted malf". I obviously cannot ask him that question so that part is on you but you apparently haven't even made the effort to see if there was a mistake or not. Because like I said, you're stuck on having "caught" me and refuse to consider anything else.

1 minute ago, bcb1213 said:

So, by one happening, two inherently happens.  3 and 4 are that I targeted Malf, which should surprise no one.  

So, one issue, issue 1 is what is causing you to fixate.  

And need I remind you: you staked out your extreme stance on rack before I intervened with my information.  You’re now just adding things in to justify your position.  This is such a pathetic fixation attempt.