Why sit and wait?

LoganF89

50 minutes ago, Skins212689 said:

That's not why Williams isn't on the Redskins active roster sir, but continue with your motto. It's things like #Respect #Integrity that matter more.

Money could be seen as respect if Trent is paid like a good starting quarterback.

Can people who think money will change how Williams feels about playing for the Redskins while Bruce Allen is still there just agree to disagree with me please! Damn, just because you guys can be bought doesn't mean ALL PEOPLE can. 

Money didn't change Elway stance on playing for Baltimore or Eli's stance on going to San Diego!!!

Or all the coaches people say won't coach here because of Dan and Bruce.

Edited by Skins212689

On 10/8/2019 at 2:31 PM, MKnight82 said:

The problem with waiting to trade him until the offseason is any team at that point can just say they'll use their first round pick on a younger cheaper LT in the draft rather than trade for Trent.  

And more than a year off from football activities by the time OTA's roll around is a tough sell for an offensive lineman.  I;m sure you guys have seen the pictures of guys like Joe Thomas and Jordan Gross after retirement.  How Williams is still in game shape, not to mention holding onto all that weight away from the team, is something I can't explain to you.