Browns missed OL opportunity

brooks1957

I see that yesterday the Chiefs signed journeyman OG Stefen Wisniewski. He had been on the market since being waived by the Eagles in training camp.

Yes, he is 30+, but that doesn't mean he is dead yet. He has a boatload of NFL experience. He seems to be the kind of lower cost, blue collar type mauler that the Browns really could have used.

So - I wonder if bringing Stefen in was even considered as a possibility? He certainly would have been more affordable than the more vocal option of trading for Trent Williams. I would not have pursued that route, as I think this upcoming NFL draft is a tackle rich draft.

https://www.rotoworld.com/football/nfl/player/11074/stefen-wisniewski

6 hours ago, NateDawg said:

Dorsey is sitting on his hands and hoping things will turn around on their own. 

@NudeTayne

*warmly pats @NateDawg on the shoulder whilst chewing bubble gum like cow cud*

We're all working together to give this city a winner both in the short term and very long.  We appreciate your devotion to your Cleveland Browns. You're a great fan. See you out in the Dawg Pound on Sunday. 

• Like 1