You Have 24 Hours (Final Challenge on 250).

MacReady

This game is like offering to give an old friend a ride to the airport

you think it’ll be fun, maybe you’ll do some catching up, you haven’t seen them in years

But when you pick them up you find out theyre now a homeless chain smoker who has severe diarrhea of the mouth as well as severe diarrhea classico and you can’t wait to either get to the airport or crash your car 

• Like 1

The platform rises up.  A hole in the ceiling opens, bringing Nacho safely to the next room.

There are 11 platforms left.  13 players left.  

Platform 8, 8 PM CST.

Platform 9, 9PM CST.

Platform 10, 10 PM CST.

God, ET and I know what happens to those platforms at those times.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Dome said:

This game is like offering to give an old friend a ride to the airport

you think it’ll be fun, maybe you’ll do some catching up, you haven’t seen them in years

But when you pick them up you find out theyre now a homeless chain smoker who has severe diarrhea of the mouth as well as severe diarrhea classico and you can’t wait to either get to the airport or crash your car 

The car is also on fire and you’re slightly concerned about that.  

I just had a great idea for the challenge after the next Food Chain/Battle Bots challenge.  I was reminded of it by thinking about Mario Party 8.  I HATE that challenge in the game, so I’m gonna make you all play it.  

Note to the future host, challenges should be kinda like the one I’m talking about now mixed in with Chatty challenges like Battle Bots, but also some decision moments like the one where Nacho killed ET.  Get rid of my punt challenges like Poetic Justice and a couple others.  You have to make everyone afraid that at any moment they could die.  

Don’t let the dead decide much (except for one more like that that should be a staple of this game).  

Also, remember to have pointless things just to waste contestants’ time.  Like bring back a dead player and let them make up all sorts of side quests that do nothing for anybody.  

This game has to make everyone feel slightly miserable, but in a fun way.