MKE Bucks Thread | Griffin ousted as HC after 43 games; Glenn takes over...no, not that one.

beekay414

If we keep the Indy pick, I'm pretty sure I'm down to 3 guys that I want...

Devin Vassell | SG | Florida State
Daniel Oturu | C | Minnesota
Jahmi'us Ramsey | SG | Texas Tech

with Aaron Nesmith being the 4th option but he's not really a 2 way guy and we value the defensive end a ton.

1 hour ago, thrILL! said:

We look even worse tonight.  They look like they’re ready to just get back home.  

Eh, had this one chocked up as a schedule L anyways. They looked like **** the last two days so it's no surprise they dropped this one. 

I just watched the Bucks/Lakers game and Giannis can't do it alone.   Middleton disappeared and Bledsoe scored only 11 points.  Robin Lopez had a bad night too and his brother fouled out.   Donte had his moments but we could have used George Hill.  They have to play a hell of lot better collectively than this in the playoffs or they'll get bounced out yet again.

4 hours ago, Pugger said:

This wouldn't surprise me in the least.  

If Giannis loses out of this MVP it would be the biggest MVP the debacle ever in my opinion oh, there's really not much more a player can do to win MVP he has done it all. If anything you can say wow Gianna's does have another All-Star and very good role players, LeBron is playing with a potential top 5 player in the league . still Milwaukee has a better record