MKE Bucks Thread | Griffin ousted as HC after 43 games; Glenn takes over...no, not that one.

beekay414

7 minutes ago, titans0021 said:

Lopez has been far and away the brightest spot of the bubble for us.

We need to use his back to the basket game in the playoffs when things are getting shut down from 3. We never adjusted to that last year vs Toronto. People forget how good he is in the paint. 

2 minutes ago, titans0021 said:

Up seven with two minutes left. Up eight with three minutes left against the Rockets. 

Have to close. And George Hill has to hit the wide open three.

Would rather get it outta the way now than when it matters tbh. It sucks but the simple fact is these are practically meaningless games for us. 

9 minutes ago, beekay414 said:

Would rather get it outta the way now than when it matters tbh. It sucks but the simple fact is these are practically meaningless games for us. 

Yeah, obviously the individual results don’t matter much, just don’t like seeing us struggle to finish games a week before the playoffs. 

8 minutes ago, titans0021 said:

Yeah, obviously the individual results don’t matter much, just don’t like seeing us struggle to finish games a week before the playoffs. 

Feel ya, for sure. Just not worrying to much. I think the D will clamp down in the playoffs. I think we're messing around with a lot of stuff right now, experimenting some. Once we shorten up the rotation and go for broke, we'll be fine. 

47 minutes ago, beekay414 said:

Feel ya, for sure. Just not worrying to much. I think the D will clamp down in the playoffs. I think we're messing around with a lot of stuff right now, experimenting some. Once we shorten up the rotation and go for broke, we'll be fine. 

Agreed. Fear the deer. M

47 minutes ago, beekay414 said:

Yeah, I’m not overly worried, most of it’s fixable. Biggest concern right now is Giannis FT shooting. Especially after the Raptors series.

8 minutes ago, titans0021 said:

Yeah, I’m not overly worried, most of it’s fixable. Biggest concern right now is Giannis FT shooting. Especially after the Raptors series.

Well, the good news on that is that his 2nd half FT shooting is far better than his first...if you're looking for another positive to take from it haha. 

Giannis can’t allow it to boil over like that, but I can’t imagine how frustrating it is to constantly be up against players that have no interest in actually defending you and just spend the whole game taking you to the floor and flopping at every bit of contact.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Pugger said:

I thought the Bucks looked sluggish and uninterested in this game.  That game didn't mean much but you don't want to go into the playoffs looking this terrible.

part  of me wants to say that the Bucks looked very beatable since the bubble started.. But I also know the playoffs are a different season and different animal all-together..so who knows..