MKE Bucks Thread | Griffin ousted as HC after 43 games; Glenn takes over...no, not that one.

beekay414

29 minutes ago, thrILL! said:

Our bench is beyond frustrating.  It used to be a strength but these dudes have been a hot mess this entire bubble. 

Major concern with the bench moving forward. Not just this series, but the next couple years. Ersan, Marvin and Korver are ancient. Hill and Robin are old. Pat is pretty much at his ceiling. You’ve only got one player with any upside and there’s a pretty good chance Donte is starting for Wes next year.

Biggest hope is that you can get another wave of vets that will take the minimum to play with Giannis.

Funniest thing about all of the hate Giannis is getting for not picking up Butler is that was in no way the problem with how the fourth quarter defense played out.

Having Pat C in the game for all of the crunch minutes and handing Midds the Butler assignment instead of playing our best, most physical perimeter defender that had done a good job on Jimmy most of the night was so obviously where Bud went spectacularly wrong.

Bud's refusal to make any adjustments and play random bench players 20+ minutes is going to be our downfall (again). He's a great regular season coach but he's just not cut out for the playoffs. 

If we flounder and we're stuck rebuilding again (aka trading Giannis), I'd like to bring in Becky Hammon as our head coach. 

7 hours ago, thrILL! said:

Tbh no matter who wins the championship, everyone except the fans of the team that does will view this entire thing as an asterisk. 

I won’t. This has been the most intense basketball that I remember seeing. If anything, I’d say this championship is more reflective if who the best teams really is