MKE Bucks Thread | Griffin ousted as HC after 43 games; Glenn takes over...no, not that one.

beekay414

1 minute ago, titans0021 said:

God I hope so. A bunch of picks in the 25-30 range is nothing if it plays any role in getting him to stick. If Horst has a commitment from Giannis, this is such a low risk move.

It makes sense for Giannis. Take the supermax and if you don't like where things are in 2 years, request out and give your team the chance to get a haul while still getting the most money possible. Plus, the team just showed a MASSIVE commitment to you and he's talked routinely about loyalty and idolizing Dirk and Kobe.

Any of you guys read RealGM? I lurk over there because I've been banned a few times (lol) so I don't want to risk losing my log-in so I can track posts but that Fotis St Greek dude has got to have the worst eye for talent I've ever seen. Calling the Jrue deal one of the worst deals ever while saying he would've only done it straight up for Bledsoe (lol) and then saying stuff like "Middleton for Fournier+Gordon+3 1sts" or that we should've traded for DeRozan and Patty Mills instead LOL.

I'm just baffled by how clueless a lot of these dudes are. If anyone thinks Jrue Holiday is a marginal improvement or a lateral move over Bledsoe, they don't know basketball. We don't even know the protections on the picks and people are losing their ****. If Giannis re-signs, they might as well be 2nd round picks. If he doesn't, there are most likely protections on the picks and one of them is the 24th pick in this friggin' draft lol. I'll never understand the overvaluing of draft picks in the NBA. 

Edited by beekay414