MKE Bucks Thread | Griffin ousted as HC after 43 games; Glenn takes over...no, not that one.

beekay414

On 9/3/2020 at 11:27 AM, Pugger said:

I wonder if their hearts aren't in it.  I hate to go there but they weren't struggling like this before the break because of the virus and now BLM.  They didn't become ancient in just a few months.

Just have to give props to the Heat...They're playing pretty darn good team ball and may well be peaking at the right time....Milwaukee perhaps having already peaked....

2 hours ago, 40Year Pack Fan said:

Just have to give props to the Heat...They're playing pretty darn good team ball and may well be peaking at the right time....Milwaukee perhaps having already peaked....

Bucks >>> Heat. There’s no way in hell they should be losing. Bucks are superior to them in all facets tbh. Not to mention the heat have a ton of young guns. I am shocked by this.

7 hours ago, El Ramster said:

Bucks >>> Heat. There’s no way in hell they should be losing. Bucks are superior to them in all facets tbh. Not to mention the heat have a ton of young guns. I am shocked by this.

IF that's the case why did the Heat win the season's series?....Miami is just on such a roll, seven post season wins w/o a loss...Milwaukee on the other hand, doesn't seem to be capable of handling the pressure of having the best record the last two seasons....

9 hours ago, El Ramster said:

I'm not, unfortunately.   Before the virus the Bucks lost 2 out of 3 to the Heat.  For some reason they are a bad match up for Milwaukee.  😟

2 hours ago, 40Year Pack Fan said:

IF that's the case why did the Heat win the season's series?....Miami is just on such a roll, seven post season wins w/o a loss...Milwaukee on the other hand, doesn't seem to be capable of handling the pressure of having the best record the last two seasons....

Regular season wins mean nothing. 

the bulls team would consistently beat the breaks off the Lebron-Heat teams. 

playoffs are a different animal. And there is no one on that heat team with half of Giannis talent. 

It’s just bizarre what’s happening. Like when Indy was down games to the hawks years ago lol despite being way better. 

3 hours ago, El Ramster said:

playoffs are a different animal. And there is no one on that heat team with half of Giannis talent. 

It’s just bizarre what’s happening. Like when Indy was down games to the hawks years ago lol despite being way better. 

As they say "proof is in the putting"....Milwaukee seems to be having a hard time coming back from a deficit.... 

4 hours ago, El Ramster said:

The bucks might have the “better” team but the heat are built to beat the Bucks. I guess you could say the bucks have the higher potential, but the heat can outplay the bucks in a series. 

Solely with the playoffs in mind cuz I don't GAF about the regular season anymore...

Bucks receive:
PG Chris Paul

Thunder receive:
PG Eric Bledsoe
C Brook Lopez
SG Donte DiVincenzo
PF Ersan Ilyasova

-Renounce Sterling Brown's rights along with any other cap hold we may have.
-Draft Desmond Bane with the 24th pick in the 2020 draft.
-Robin Lopez and Wes Matthews exercise their player options.
-Sign Aron Baynes using the BAE
-Sign Marco Belinelli and Marvin Williams to vet minimum deals.

PG Chris Paul | George Hill
SG Wes Matthews | Desmond Bane
SF Khris Middleton | Marco Belinelli
PF Giannis Antetokounmpo | Marvin Williams
Aron Baynes | Robin Lopez

There's your 10 man playoff rotation, at most. The rest doesn't really matter. Would prefer a better 5 man and backups but who knows. The idea remains the same. Ring chasing vet minimums to fill out the roster and use the BAE/MLE on a center that fits. Doesn't have to be Baynes, Belinelli and Marvin specifically.

Edited by beekay414

6 hours ago, beekay414 said:

Solely with the playoffs in mind cuz I don't GAF about the regular season anymore...

Bucks receive:
PG Chris Paul

Thunder receive:
PG Eric Bledsoe
C Brook Lopez
SG Donte DiVincenzo
PF Ersan Ilyasova

-Renounce Sterling Brown's rights along with any other cap hold we may have.
-Draft Desmond Bane with the 24th pick in the 2020 draft.
-Robin Lopez and Wes Matthews exercise their player options.
-Sign Aron Baynes using the BAE
-Sign Marco Belinelli and Marvin Williams to vet minimum deals.

PG Chris Paul | George Hill
SG Wes Matthews | Desmond Bane
SF Khris Middleton | Marco Belinelli
PF Giannis Antetokounmpo | Marvin Williams
Aron Baynes | Robin Lopez

There's your 10 man playoff rotation, at most. The rest doesn't really matter. Would prefer a better 5 man and backups but who knows. The idea remains the same. Ring chasing vet minimums to fill out the roster and use the BAE/MLE on a center that fits. Doesn't have to be Baynes, Belinelli and Marvin specifically.

****en yuck

No idea where we go from here that gives us a chance to retain Giannis. Starts with Bud, but it’s an old roster with high salaries that just isn’t good enough. Bledsoe just straight up can’t be trusted in the playoffs. I like Brook, but doubt there’s much trade value. Khris is Khris. I can’t complain about him, he honestly did all I could’ve expected him to do this year.