MKE Bucks Thread | Griffin ousted as HC after 43 games; Glenn takes over...no, not that one.

beekay414

1 minute ago, titans0021 said:

Little concerned that this isn’t just cover. But if it is, they sure are selling it well.

It's whatever at this point. The NBA continues to prove to me that it's the biggest joke in American professional sports. Just a total gong show every offseason.

Just now, titans0021 said:

Seriously though, there’s something embarrassing about the org having enough leaks that this guy I’ve never heard of had this pick a good 40 minutes before it was made.

It really is getting ******* old. They gotta get Loose Lips Magee under control, whoever the hell it is. If it's Alex Lasry, I'm going to punch him next time I see him.

3 minutes ago, beekay414 said:

It really is getting ******* old. They gotta get Loose Lips Magee under control, whoever the hell it is. If it's Alex Lasry, I'm going to punch him next time I see him.

You’d think that after the Bogdan stuff, they’d at least manage to keep things locked down for at least a few hours.