MKE Bucks Thread | Offseason

beekay414

13 hours ago, titans0021 said:

I will say, if some of the reports are true, and we had a 4/60 agreement and Bogdan just backed out, it’s probably the best-case short of landing him at least in terms of keeping Giannis happy.

Did everything we could to bring in one of his buddies, were willing to pay all we could, and he screwed us and Giannis.

If Bogdan backed out do we really want him in that locker room?

Bogdan is playing Russian roulette with RFA. He could’ve made good money playing with Giannis on a championship contender and now he might wind up with the Kings matching any offer he receives and getting stuck in Sacramento. Maybe they don’t match but I’ll LoL if they do. 

16 minutes ago, thrILL! said:

Bogdan is playing Russian roulette with RFA. He could’ve made good money playing with Giannis on a championship contender and now he might wind up with the Kings matching any offer he receives and getting stuck in Sacramento. Maybe they don’t match but I’ll LoL if they do. 

The problem is if they match out of spite they pretty much have to trade Hield at that point.  Hey maybe the Bucks want Hield?  

REALLY pulling for Augustin right now. I think he could start at PG for us and move Holiday to SG or be a valuable bench scorer, either or. He's a really good catch and shoot guy too so he fits.

Want Justin Holiday as well. If we can get Holiday to replace Matthews, we upgrade tbh. Holiday is arguably the best wing defender in the NBA.

1 minute ago, titans0021 said:

Gross. Only thing that makes it kind of survivable is the early bird rights. But gross.

Can't wait to watch him play 20+ minutes a night and go 2-6 (1-4 3pt) in a meaningful playoff series loss.

Edited by beekay414

• beekay414 changed the title to MKE Bucks Thread | Offseason