MKE Bucks Thread | Offseason

beekay414

9 minutes ago, Packerraymond said:

We could've fought much harder to make it work. If Bogdan really wanted to come here, the Bucks are also a joke.

Then wtf are you doing in the thread? If they're such a joke, why are you here? Go root for someone else. 

Edited by beekay414

1 minute ago, Packerraymond said:

Lol so overdramatic. Coming from the guy who's got exceedingly frustrated with just about every state team at some point, this is rich.

Chill.

Frustrated, sure. But I don't come in and call my teams a joke or quote several people and say nothing but verbal diarrhea. 

Go root for someone else. 

1 minute ago, beekay414 said:

Frustrated, sure. But I don't come in and call my teams a joke or quote several people and say nothing but verbal diarrhea. 

Go root for someone else. 

Both of those things are false.

You just need a chill pill. I'll call it like I see it right now and still be a Bucks fan, thank you.

I’ll say this. If the leak came from us, which then gave every other team the exact number that was on the table and another team just swooped in and outbid us, we are indeed a joke.

If the NBA came in and blocked it, the entire league is a joke.

If Bogie just got cold feet and decided he wanted to chase dollars, that’s just rough.

5 minutes ago, titans0021 said:

And if this happens and we are actively trying to avoid the tax, destroy everything.

Depends on how they use it tbh. If it's just to split between Wes and Pat or some **** like that, yeah. If it's to bring in Gallo on the full-MLE, that's a bit different. It's been known that they likely wouldn't venture into the tax unless Giannis re-signed, so I'm not sure why we're expecting them to dip into the luxury tax for non-impact talent. 

Just now, titans0021 said:

Oh, I’m not in the burn everything to the ground phase. I just hope there’s a Plan B here.

I will say, with Donte, it is an incredible defensive starting 5.

I'm not worried tbh. Bogie was a perfect fit, for sure, but we still have avenues. Jrue Holiday alone was a massive upgrade to what we had. If we had Jrue at any point over the last two seasons, we have a title. That's huge.

Right now we're looking at...

Holiday
DiVincenzo | Merrill
Middleton | Wilson | Thanasis
Giannis | Nwora
Lopez

With the full MLE to either use on a starter or split between two depth pieces. Then add in ring chasers and other vet mins and two way dudes. Still early.

22 minutes ago, beekay414 said:

Did we not acquire Jrue Holiday? Am I missing something? 

I swear, Wisconsin sports fans live to *****. I'm pissed we lost out on Bogie, no doubt, but we still got Jrue ******* Holiday lol.

I hope that still goes through. I want those picks now more than ever. 

Also, sorry about the potentially bad news. I may be rooting for you guys to do poorly so the picks are better, but this is such a lame way for that to happen. Was excited to see that starting 5.

• beekay414 changed the title to MKE Bucks Thread | Offseason