MKE Bucks Thread | Offseason

beekay414

I'm a fan of the EKG thing. Better than the Marquee Three for sure.

When we switch instead of try to trap, this team can be really good. I just wish I had faith that we'd stick to it the rest of the season.

Giannis was just a force tonight. With Middleton's shot falling and Kidd (at least kind of) getting out of his own way, this team is fun to watch. 

Tough loss. Kidd's rotations were something else, but also comes down to just not shooting well enough down the stretch. Bledsoe not seeing the floor in the fourth until there were three minutes left is inexcusable. Bolomboy was undoubtedly a better option tonight than Thon. Maker had absolutely no chance when asked to play the 5 against a team with AD and Cousins (which yeah, pretty much anyone in the world could have guessed that).

37 minutes ago, titans0021 said:

One final note: I've underestimated Snell's importance. We're essentially playing 4 on 5 on the offensive end right now. GPII with 40 minutes over the last two games is miserable.

Always have liked Snell. 

good defender and can knock down 3’s. 

Looking forward to Delly coming back too. Oh. And Jabari ?

17 hours ago, titans0021 said:

Middleton has missed a ton of wide open threes over the last 24 hours or so.

starting to get to the point where I'm finding him more expendable. his defense seems to have regressed as well. i mean if he's not going to be good on D, i'd prolly rather just keep parker (who's more talented offensively).

not saying i give him up for nothing, but i'd at least entertain offers. 

Wish I was more excited about the W, can't keep doing this song and dance all year with Kidd though. He's so bad that it yearly limits your optimism. 19-0 run given up in the 4th Q at home with no Lebron, really??? You can't design up anything to get an easy bucket in the middle of that? I'll keep watching and obviously supporting, just don't get nearly as hyped. Sad! 

How would you guys feel about a Jabari Parker, DJ Wilson, Mirza Teletovic & Matthew Dellavedova for DeAndre Jordan and Lou Williams deal? Honestly, if we even entertain the idea of "going for it" and dangle Jabari, we better not settle for just DeAndre. I mean, I don't really want to pay Jabari but I want to see what he adds to the 2nd unit (which is absolutely atrocious right now) before deciding. If he can become a super sub, he'll be incredibly important during the playoffs. Having Malcolm and Jabari on that unit would be exceptional. I really want a legitimate big man/rebounder but, like I've said in the past, I'd much rather chase down cheap big man options (KOQ, Dedmon, Noel) than pay the price for DeAndre knowing he's going to opt out or get overpaid. We just need to be patient until Jabari returns.

• beekay414 changed the title to MKE Bucks Thread | Offseason