MKE Bucks Thread | Offseason

beekay414

16 hours ago, titans0021 said:

Why, exactly, would Bledsoe have less value now then when he publicly asked to be dealt and was then told to stay home? The Suns had literally no leverage. He's averaging nearly 18 points per game with shooting numbers that are slightly ahead of his career averages and isn't feuding with management. There's no way his value has been damaged since coming to Milwaukee. 

But his contract is now shorter and any team trading for him would be taking on a rental unless they want to pay him > $100 million.

There's no way you get back anything other than salary relief and *maybe* a future top 20 protected 1st or a couple 2nds.

2 hours ago, DalCowboyzRule said:

But his contract is now shorter and any team trading for him would be taking on a rental unless they want to pay him > $100 million.

There's no way you get back anything other than salary relief and *maybe* a future top 20 protected 1st or a couple 2nds.

I don't want anything more then to pair him with say a Tony Snell and get some expiring deals back. After next year if we can move on from Snell, Delly and Henson, Giannis is the only player under contract for 2019-2020. Hopefully we can keep maybe Brogdon and Parker and those 3 can recruit 1-2 big FAs and make a run.

It's just clear to me Bledsoe and Middleton aren't the guys we need.

27 minutes ago, Herbie_Hancock said:

Idk. I like Bledsoe a lot actually.... I’m ok with Midds leaving but I’ve enjoyed Bledsoe for sure. 

I've been getting more and more pissed at Bledsoe because he's a "I'll try when I want to" type. He was one of the main reasons why we lost to Orlando on Wednesday. He's lazy off the ball on both ends and that's something that pisses me off. 

LIS before, I use Middleton and Bledsoe to get rid of two of our bad contracts while taking back expirings or better fits. If they have cap room, I'll take back 2nd rounders as well seeing as we're far better drafting there than in the 1st round.

what do bigger college bball fans think of tony bennett as next coach? i've read great things about his defensive scheme, but really makes you hesitate with his team losing to UMBC last night. obviously would never judge someone on one game, but..

also heard mixed things on his offensive sets, but i just don't get to watch nearly as much college bball as i used to, so i havent really watched UVA play this year.

3 hours ago, IrishGreen said:

what do bigger college bball fans think of tony bennett as next coach? i've read great things about his defensive scheme, but really makes you hesitate with his team losing to UMBC last night. obviously would never judge someone on one game, but..

also heard mixed things on his offensive sets, but i just don't get to watch nearly as much college bball as i used to, so i havent really watched UVA play this year.

That style won't work in the NBA. He's 100% a college coach only. If I wanted a college coach as our next HC, I'm going after Jay Wright all day. He fits the current mold of the NBA with his schemes.

• Like 1

We gave up 117 to the Hawks. Luckily, Giannis showed up to lift us again. Good God, we need to get this friggin' **** show of a defense cleaned up. I don't get this coaching staff's refusal to address it. Hey, numbnuts, these offensive and defensive systems don't ******* work. Doesn't take a genius to see it. Quit being Dom Capers (an ignorant/stubborn old fart) and make changes. Lame duck pieces of garbage lol.

Edited by bkobow05

• beekay414 changed the title to MKE Bucks Thread | Offseason