BDL 2019 Week 6 - Camden Hood Rats @ Singapore Sentinels

Whicker

Camden Hood Rats @ Singapore Sentinels  

16 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

• Camden Hood Rats
    • Singapore Sentinels

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 10/17/2019 at 04:00 AM

3 minutes ago, Ragnarok said:

My gameplans are so good that you can fill in the blanks and still win.

It's literally 80% the same thing each week.  It's just lazy. As I said I probable changed it more this week than you did because I had to do both teams players.

It's also why I'm in a 4WR lineup btw to fit the game plan. I actually have good TE's. Waller just got paid IRL and just became a BDL bargain.

I also love the comments on how week my defensive gameplan was but that was nowhere to be found last week.

I normally completely scrap the previous week and at least do something original.

Edited by SirA1
  • Like 1

8 hours ago, Counselor said:

Injuries derail Camden in this one. Singapore attempts some nice versatility from week to week. One week the offense featured the FB in base, then another week it’s a four wide. However one has to take into consideration can an offense become a master of anything or a jack of all trades master of none when scheme changes so drastically week to week. Just something to think about going forward. 

Yah don't say. I wonder why that is.

Don't worry @ny92mike is doing the gameplan for this weekend since I am out of town Fri-Sun.

6 minutes ago, SirA1 said:

It's literally 80% the same thing each week.  It's just lazy. As I said I probable changed it more this week than you did because I had to do both teams players.

It's also why I'm in a 4WR lineup btw to fit the game plan. I actually have good TE's. Waller just got paid IRL and just became a BDL bargain.

I also love the comments on how week my defensive gameplan was but that was nowhere to be found last week.

I normally completely scrap the previous week and at least do something original.

Yes, my gameplans have been pretty consistent because that gets my best players on the field the most.  Especially with Henry out.  Now that he is back I can have more versatility.  

1 minute ago, Ragnarok said:

Yes, my gameplans have been pretty consistent because that gets my best players on the field the most.  Especially with Henry out.  Now that he is back I can have more versatility.  

You can stop now. He played the league, proved a point that most people don't care about game plans and got an easy win. No need in provoking any further.

Just now, Jlash said:

You can stop now. He played the league, proved a point that most people don't care about game plans and got an easy win. No need in provoking any further.

I think it's kinda bull**** that he called me and my gameplans lazy when I've been doing what gives me the best chance to win.

1 minute ago, Jlash said:

Injuries lost it for you with me. Not his gameplan. I am the one who questioned how an offense can be great at anything when they are doing so much.

Just now, Ragnarok said:

I think it's kinda bull**** that he called me and my gameplans lazy when I've been doing what gives me the best chance to win.

Meh. I sort of did the same thing last year when I noticed bcb was literally c+p gameplans each week because his team was just more talented.

1 minute ago, Jlash said:

Meh. I sort of did the same thing last year when I noticed bcb was literally c+p gameplans each week because his team was just more talented.

I completely rewrite my defensive gameplans every week.  But yeah, I use a lot of the same ideas on offense because that's how my personnel works.  Doesn't make me lazy.