Wisconsin Badgers Thread | Fick got the Axe back

beekay414

Looking at Fick in all the new Wisconsin gear takes me back to when I worked as a student SID at Wright State. The best part about the job was always the free gear lol. I'm pretty sure my entire closet and hat game was free gear during college and a bit after lol.

There were days when we'd just walk into the cage and grab stuff lmao.

Edited by beekay414

Here's an interesting aside

I wonder if Fickell's daughter flips from Indiana to Wisconsin for volleyball now. She signed her LOI to Indiana like 10 days before Fickell got the job here.

Tho the level of volleyball at Wisconsin compared to Indiana is a biiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit different.

The morons on Twitter saying stupid **** to him makes me wanna just quit society. He's a ******* kid, man. 

I may talk **** about guys like Tyler Beach on here but I'm not going to nor would I ever spew vitriol towards him on social media. 

Edited by beekay414
  • Like 1

48 minutes ago, beekay414 said:

There's just no way that Fickell doesn't use the portal to get a QB now. The only rostered guys and commits are Myles Burkett, Marshall Howe and Cole LaCrue. Chase Wolf is eligible for one more season due to Covid but still. It's bad. 

Do we want to land Brady Drogosh?