Wisconsin Badgers Thread | at Iowa (11/2)

beekay414

Not miserable at it at all, just calling it like it is. Locke sucks, and he made a horrible decision/play that most likely cost you the game. Needed to be perfect as a team and he had obviously been the weak link. Costs you games you could have won. 

I can be excited about some things for the future while also not liking an obviously bad player. It does make me question the staff a bit sticking with him this long. I get he wasn't the preferred starter, but how bad do the others behind him have to be to allow this junk play continue? He can't even get his timing right, and I'd argue the big pass plays so far (which are few) have been in spite of his play not because of it. 

1 minute ago, titans0021 said:

Penn State’s backup QB is just way better than our backup QB. That’ll end up being the difference, don’t actually think there’s a big gap otherwise. Which could be encouraging, but is also incredibly frustrating.

I think he might be better than Allar in the college game. They've controlled the game with him in.

That shovel pass to the TE is unstoppable.