Wisconsin Badgers Thread | Fick got the Axe back

beekay414

3 minutes ago, beekay414 said:

So you're telling me that running every play doesnt work? 

I really hate the play not to lose style of coaching that PC has done this year. Its sackless and pure chicken ****. 

I mean if your going to lose at least make it fun for the fans. This slow burn crap isn't even worth watching. 

11 minutes ago, Spartacus said:

I mean if your going to lose at least make it fun for the fans. This slow burn crap isn't even worth watching. 

I just laugh because, every time we play not to get blown out, we do indeed get blown out. I'm also baffled as to why Hornibrook has a green light to throw despite his ineptitude and routinely stupid decisions but we won't do Coan any favors and make the offense completely predictable so he looks bad. He may not be the answer but he's not even being given a shot. It's pissing me off like nothing else. 

I absolutely hate the loyalty aspect of these coaches. I will also never understand why Hornibrook, who has thrown far more interceptions than JT23 has fumbled, never gets benched for his terrible freshman mistakes but JT has a crazy short leash. I just hate this staff.

Like, we're down 10 and they have all the momentum and we come right back and start with 2 basic running plays putting us in another 3rd down situation. Paul and Joe are ******* sackless cowards.

1 minute ago, packerbacker87 said:

Coan is awful. 😂

He's fine. Dude is making his 2nd start and his coaching staff has called **** for him. You really think that a QB can just come in cold, with crazy little experience, and make plays when he's being coddled and only been given 4 opportunities in a half? It was an out to a fullback FFS and it came off indecisiveness from our HC who has no idea what to do at the end of halves, as he shown multiple times this season. He may not be the answer but he's not even being given a chance. Every play call is slow developing. Nothing quick and no easy throws to get the kid in a rhythm.