Wisconsin Badgers Thread | Fick got the Axe back

beekay414

lol so apparently Chryst is all-knowing now. Gary Brown is the position coach but Chryst interjected into the position and made Cam Large the back-up and moved a LB to FB, which bumped Easterling down. 

This dude is a ******* joke. I know it's just fullback but dude just can't get out of his own way.

You were listed even this week as the backup to John Chenal. Obviously, we saw Cam Large get some reps. Are you saying that it was Coach Brown’s decision to make Cam the backup or that it came from higher up?

From higher up.

So, Coach Chryst thought Cam was a better fullback?

Right.

Did you ever have a conversation with Coach Chryst about that?

It was later, around this week, where they moved a linebacker to fullback. Marty Strey. I was asking, “What’s the problem? Am I doing something wrong?” I always get the, “No, you’re doing everything good.” So it was situation after situation. The answers just really didn’t add up.

So the fullback rotation was John, Cam and Marty and you were fourth?

Exactly.

Were you butting heads with Coach Brown or Coach Chryst?

I didn’t butt heads with Coach Brown. Whenever I was confused, I would always go to Coach Brown and just get basically some clarification. That’s what I was doing. I would just go to him. I’m like, “Yeah, Coach Brown, what happened with the Marty situation or the Cam Large situation?” He would just tell me he doesn’t know and he would find out and we would go from there.

So you didn’t have a chance to talk to Coach Chryst specifically about that because you would go through Coach Brown?

Yeah.

1 minute ago, RandyMossIsBoss said:

Ridiculous that we are 3.5 point favorites. Vegas is refusing to believe a Wisconsin team actually sucks. Unless Iowa turns it over a ton, I don’t like our chances. The D can only hold up for so long and Iowa can probably contain our run game if they’re zeroing in on it.

I'm glad they keep giving me their money tbqh