Wisconsin Badgers Thread | Fick got the Axe back

beekay414

3 minutes ago, squire12 said:

I just don't see the burst with him.  

6'6" 240  I don't see OLB if he is not twitchy enough.  

It'll be interesting to see what they do with him if they get him. I'm not sure if his frame can put on the 40-50 lbs to be a 3-4 end. He's got burst, he just doesn't have great COD right now. He's been in Burkett's lap all game but Burkett's able to beat him with his athleticism to avoid the sack most times.

I do believe he can be more of a 3-4 EDGE power rusher. He's got strength and continues to beat the hell out of Franklin's RT. I don't think it's the kid going to Syracuse though.

Edited by beekay414

8 minutes ago, beekay414 said:

It'll be interesting to see what they do with him if they get him. I'm not sure if his frame can put on the 40-50 lbs to be a 3-4 end. He's got burst, he just doesn't have great COD right now. He's been in Burkett's lap all game but Burkett's able to beat him with his athleticism to avoid the sack most times.

I do believe he can be more of a 3-4 EDGE power rusher. He's got strength and continues to beat the hell out of Franklin's RT. I don't think it's the kid going to Syracuse though.

I watched the Sun Prairie games vs Middleton.  Middleton doesn't have any high level OT and he didn't impress much.  

Ostrenga seems like the better prospect from what I saw.

Hamm might make a better TE

16 minutes ago, squire12 said:

I watched the Sun Prairie games vs Middleton.  Middleton doesn't have any high level OT and he didn't impress much.  

Ostrenga seems like the better prospect from what I saw.

Hamm might make a better TE

Hard to take anything from one game

On 11/6/2021 at 10:06 PM, beekay414 said:

We're going to back our way into the B1G title game lol

Classic Wisconsin, always finding a way to introduce a bit of hope into the equation.

But yep we're somehow gonna end up as one of the best 3 loss teams in the country because we timed the losses at the beginning of the season. Which is hilarious.

• Like 1