Wisconsin Badgers Thread | Fick got the Axe back

beekay414

1 minute ago, squire12 said:

Not sure kicking benefits as it is still a TD to win.  48 yards for Larsh is too much

The decision to kick was only going to go poorly. Haven’t been able to sustain drives and being 30ish yards away from the end zone might be as close as you’ll get. Wasn’t even a cowardly call, just a ridiculously stupid one.

This offseason is going to be **** when Leonhard leaves and we just hire some other random Wisconsin alum since that's all we ******* do since we're so afraid of coaches leaving for better paydays. 

Becky Blank is going to NW next year so maybe we'll get a new approach to the football program with whoever the new chancellor is and Chris McIntosh. It's obvious Barry's vision is outdated and doesn't belong as the norm here. We need to be proactive to avoid becoming Nebraska.

29 minutes ago, beekay414 said:

Chryst is such a ******* moron. I'm done with this program until he's gone.

My fear is the idiots that are in charge of this program won't fire him.  As long as they get fannies in the seats at Camp Randall and a crappy bowl game the university will be happy counting their money.

The fact that we replaced Barry with a former Badgers OL tells me that this program is providing the administration with exactly what they want it to. There’s no hope for firing Chryst. The complacency has set in. Not even Jonathan Taylor could carry him to a Big 10 title, nobody can.

1 minute ago, Pugger said:

My fear is the idiots that are in charge of this program won't fire him.  As long as they get fannies in the seats at Camp Randall and a crappy bowl game the university will be happy counting their money.

They only got 66k the last home game and Camp Randall holds 80k. I'm hoping they realize that Chryst's style and results are going to hit their wallets.

We trotted out Logan Bruss and Tyler Beach all year, it's a miracle that Logan Brown and Nolan Rucci haven't transferred.

Also, notice that our pass blocking was fine without Bruss but when we implant him back in the starting lineup, Mertz doesn't have time to process? It's almost like Bruss shouldn't be playing or something.

This season is 100% on the coaching staff. They either can't develop or can't recognize talent. Either way, it's a ******* joke. We simply cannot continue with this staff. The schedule isn't daunting next year but 8-4 is still there for Paul's taking, since that's what he strives for.