Wisconsin Badgers Thread | Should probably #LockeTheThread lol

beekay414

On 11/5/2023 at 11:31 AM, MWil23 said:

Fickell historically has had a lot of success with targeting OSU castoffs but that was when it was mutually beneficial since Cincinnati wasn’t a conference opponent.

I forgot that we recruited Brown pretty hard out of Utah as well under the previous staff. 

12 minutes ago, forthegame said:

This coaching staff is incompetent  

What do you want them to do? The talent in the room is ******* awful. Would you rather believe that PC didn't leave the cupboard bare or that Luke Fickell, a man that's made the CFP, is incompetent?

12 minutes ago, beekay414 said:

What do you want them to do? The talent in the room is ******* awful. Would you rather believe that PC didn't leave the cupboard bare or that Luke Fickell, a man that's made the CFP, is incompetent?

The coaching staff has to adapt the system to the players they have . Phil Longo needs to implement a power scheme to utilize the line and running backs.

16 minutes ago, Packerraymond said:

PC would have this team bowl eligible, I can guarantee that. I'm not sure what we have right now, just a heaping pile of concern I guess. This team is not 21 points worse than Northwestern lol, this is bad coaching. 

Because these clowns were recruited for PC's archaic system. This isn't rocket science. 

I'd be surprised if any of the WR transfers stay, or if anyone decent at QB wants to transfer in to this. Fickell's ability to sell players on BK's entire stance that it isn't him or his coaches and the talent PC left here is the only way we don't see Locke and lesser WR talent next year. Brutal. Allen is going pro or he'll go to Michigan, why would you stick around this either? 

• Like 2