Wisconsin Badgers Thread | Should probably #LockeTheThread lol

beekay414

17 minutes ago, ramssuperbowl99 said:

It's more complicated than that.

There are rumors we have Mertz+9 other guys all positive, We have ~100 guys on the team, which puts our overall positive rate as a team at about 10%. That means we would shut down all football activities for 21 days for the entire team.

It also means we would be ineligible for the B1G title, since teams need to play 6 games to qualify and we have no bye weeks to flex around.

Wow. I hate this stupid sport.

3 hours ago, ramssuperbowl99 said:

It's more complicated than that.

There are rumors we have Mertz+9 other guys all positive, We have ~100 guys on the team, which puts our overall positive rate as a team at about 10%. That means we would shut down all football activities for 21 days for the entire team.

It also means we would be ineligible for the B1G title, since teams need to play 6 games to qualify and we have no bye weeks to flex around.

The Gang Turns on COVID Safety Measures

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, beekay414 said:

I missed your game. How was Petras?

I was happy with his performance despite no TDs. He started off shaky but settled in after the first drive. Made smart decisions with the ball and he’s honestly got more of a cannon than Stanley did, and also was accurate on those deep passes which is a nice change from the past couple seasons. Love our weapons this year on offense. 

• Like 1