Wisconsin Badgers Thread | Should probably #LockeTheThread lol

beekay414

18 minutes ago, titans0021 said:

Don't know how I missed this, but the Bielemas needed to comeback from 13 points down in the fourth quarter to win 39-38 against Coastal Carolina today. Coastal Carolina is 0-5 in the Sun Belt.

And lost 52-10 to vaunted Western Illinois. 

3 hours ago, bkobow05 said:

Cephus leg injury is considered “serious” so he’s probably done for the year. 

I wouldn't be surprised if we find out it is fractured.  I felt so sorry for him when he broke down in tears on the sidelines.  :(

8 hours ago, RandyMossIsBoss said:

Our first WR worth a damn since Erickson and he gets hurt? Gonna need someone to step up big, maybe Peavy can go out with a bang and kill it in the final stretch.

I wonder if Iowa continues being red hot or if they "peaked emotionally" after last week and come out flat.

What is going on Peavy?  He's been out for a while but I don't hear a lot of Badgers news down here in southwest FL.

6 hours ago, Pugger said:

What is going on Peavy?  He's been out for a while but I don't hear a lot of Badgers news down here in southwest FL.

Last I read he was taking some time off due to personal reasons. His injury was relatively minor, think just a sprained ankle, so he should be good to play whenever he sorts out the personal stuff.

Clement has been a beast for the Eagles. Shouldn't have gone undrafted.

On 11/5/2017 at 12:37 AM, RandyMossIsBoss said:

Our first WR worth a damn since Erickson and he gets hurt? Gonna need someone to step up big, maybe Peavy can go out with a bang and kill it in the final stretch.

I wonder if Iowa continues being red hot or if they "peaked emotionally" after last week and come out flat.

That game against OSU was just the perfect storm. Iowa will be tough but don't expect the kind of outing you just saw against OSU. We just got Jewell back though, and having him on that defense changes its look so much. We play a lot faster when he is in there. Josh Jackson will probably continue to ride his momentum and be a factor in the passing game. I will say, Brian Ferentz called the best game of his career this past weekend. Iowa is as young as they come on offense and that kind of game sparks a ton of confidence. Expect Stanley to come out slinging it again opening up more running room for Wadley. We're as hot as ever right now, but don't expect it to die against Wisky. 

9 hours ago, packerrfan74 said:

That game against OSU was just the perfect storm. Iowa will be tough but don't expect the kind of outing you just saw against OSU. We just got Jewell back though, and having him on that defense changes its look so much. We play a lot faster when he is in there. Josh Jackson will probably continue to ride his momentum and be a factor in the passing game. I will say, Brian Ferentz called the best game of his career this past weekend. Iowa is as young as they come on offense and that kind of game sparks a ton of confidence. Expect Stanley to come out slinging it again opening up more running room for Wadley. We're as hot as ever right now, but don't expect it to die against Wisky. 

Inb4 we hold you to 17 pts or less. 

Just now, bkobow05 said:

We’ve had 1 team score more than 17 and that team had 10 pts with 5 minutes left in the game. Not like I’m making a baseless argument. 

Penn States the only team that’s scored more than 21 on OSU.. with 38.. we had 55. Again, I’ve heard this before...

3 minutes ago, packerrfan74 said:

Penn States the only team that’s scored more than 21 on OSU.. with 38.. we had 55. Again, I’ve heard this before...

LIS, you’re acting like it’s a baseless argument when it’s not. Hell, you’ve been held to 10 points in both your last two road games but whatever. Ride high wit dem emotions homie.