Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
BayRaider

Texans acquire Gareon Conley for 3rd Rounder

Recommended Posts

Just now, SimonGruber said:

It’s possible last I checked Rashaan MELVIN was doing really well in Detroit 

I believe Hayden is doing well in Jax too.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Who do we even have from the McKenzie era still? Carr, Hudson, Gabe, Joseph, Backup RBs? Is that it? And Joseph/RBs could be gone in the off season. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Not surprised by the trade. Conley was soft in run support. Wish him best of luck besides this upcoming game.

Jags DE is who I want in a trade. Yannick Ngakoue for a 1st. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Gruden was trying to trade him last season when he was playing well. Not surprised hes gone when he has regressed .

Not mad at the trade, but wont be surprised if he plays up to his potential with change of scenery ala Cooper

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, OldManWillis said:

Not surprised by the trade. Conley was soft in run support. Wish him best of luck besides this upcoming game.

Jags DE is who I want in a trade. Yannick Ngakoue for a 1st. 

No thanks he’s going to be a free agent isn’t he ?  How would he fair here away from one of the deepest Dlines I can remember in a long time 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, SilverNBlackFan said:

Wouldn't be surprised if Karl Joseph is next...

We would only get a 7th for Karl considering he’s an unrestricted free agent and an average player. 

Plus, we need him a lot more than a 7th with Abram out. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, SimonGruber said:

No thanks he’s going to be a free agent isn’t he ?  How would he fair here away from one of the deepest Dlines I can remember in a long time 

Really?  Ngakoue is one of the premiere all-around DE's and is only 24. Well worth a first and a massive contract. He'd do wonders for us.

With that said, I don't see the Jags trading him.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 The game against Green Bay he played horribly, miss tackle, blown coverages and he gave up on coverages.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, RaidersAreOne said:

Really?  Ngakoue is one of the premiere all-around DE's and is only 24. Well worth a first and a massive contract. He'd do wonders for us.

With that said, I don't see the Jags trading him.

Considering they traded away Dante Fowler your right In my opinion I just don’t think he would fare nearly as well here as opposed to Jax 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
30 minutes ago, SimonGruber said:

It’s possible last I checked Rashaan MELVIN was doing really well in Detroit 

Loved Melvin signing. I think he was in wrong system.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I’d pass on Yannick. Yannick is great but I’ve seen Mid Round picks do great on their original team and then play like a Mid Round Pick on their 2nd Team wayyyyy too many times. 

As a FA? 100000%. 1st Round Pick? Heck no. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  



×