Drop the orange.

Nightsight971

3 hours ago, Nightsight971 said:

The Bengals look bad *** in their color rush uniforms. They need to seriously think about dropping the orange color period.

Maybe even going straight up BLACK & WHITE !!

I do like the color rush jersey.  Probably the next one I get.  I agree, though, matching helmets would be nice.  White bengal tiger is a thing.

• 2 months later...
On 10/22/2019 at 10:49 PM, Beck Bristow said:

I do like the color rush jersey.  Probably the next one I get.  I agree, though, matching helmets would be nice.  White bengal tiger is a thing.

What would be the difference in a white Bengal tiger helmet and a zebra helmet? 😂

On 10/22/2019 at 10:49 PM, Beck Bristow said:

The team is named after the  Cincy Zoo's world famous white tiger breeding program anyway.  

I think we've discussed the idea of dropping the white jerseys altogether and just use the color rush ones.  But I don't want to lose all the orange.  Best uniform is still the orange jerseys and black pants