PS4: Madden Real Team League

biggio7

We have some HOF level production going on here with our QB’s. I was looking at Jackson’s numbers since he’s been pretty tough to play with. After checking out your guys’ QB’s I think I’m some what content with what I have lol. It’s been rough with my RB being out with an injury O.o

Taysom Hill 40/104 (38%) 656yds 4TD 6INT

Kyle Allen 43/90 (47%) 632yds 5TD 5INT

Tyree Jackson 78/143 (54%) 1070yds 8TD 4INT

• Like 1

Oh boy, I got another Breakout Dev for Chris Godwin. This one is for X-Factor, so 4TD or 200+ yds. I don’t think I’m going to be able to do it. Wish I could get some defense  break outs, my offense is really tough to get these kind of yards or TDs with.

oh and to boot Mike Evans is frustrated. Sorry dude but imma try and force feed Godwin some more lol

Chris Godwin 12rec 209yds 3TD

Had 2 early TD’s so was going for 4 TD but then my offense just kept fumbling inside the red zone. Ended up having to go for yardage.

Jordan Whitehead had 3INT’s which are what made it possible for Godwin. I actually ran the ball backwards about 10-15 yards on the last INT to give me enough yardage for Godwin who scored a 48yd TD the next play to put him over 200.

• Like 1

45 minutes ago, biggio7 said:

@holt_bruce81 we play next week. Maybe we can get in tomorrow. Let me know when you are free.

Yeah i should be able to. I get home from work around 5...I'll let you know, i have a 3 year old and a 3 month old running the house so things could change. I could be spending my nights watching paw patrol. 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, holt_bruce81 said:

Yeah i should be able to. I get home from work around 5...I'll let you know, i have a 3 year old and a 3 month old running the house so things could change. I could be spending my nights watching paw patrol. 

That's certainly understandable and whatever makes it a relaxing night.

I’m in a dog fight for the NFC South. Saints, Falcons and my Buccaneers are sitting at 6-2. 

Tyree Jackson has become playable, not every single pass is a wild incompletion now. Still a liability but way better now. With Jackson’s progression and the return of Ronald Jones II In 2 weeks I feel pretty good about making the playoffs. Potentially doing some damage if Jones II can stay healthy.

I signed Kalen Ballage from @biggio7‘s practice squad to try him as my back up RB because Peyton Barber had been terrible. That was an awful decision, he’s as bad as advertised. lol

15 hours ago, Neumatic said:

I’m in a dog fight for the NFC South. Saints, Falcons and my Buccaneers are sitting at 6-2. 

Tyree Jackson has become playable, not every single pass is a wild incompletion now. Still a liability but way better now. With Jackson’s progression and the return of Ronald Jones II In 2 weeks I feel pretty good about making the playoffs. Potentially doing some damage if Jones II can stay healthy.

I signed Kalen Ballage from @biggio7‘s practice squad to try him as my back up RB because Peyton Barber had been terrible. That was an awful decision, he’s as bad as advertised. lol

All yours. I didn't like running with him for some reason. He should be good though.

19 hours ago, holt_bruce81 said:

Is 730 et good for you? or a little later?