PS4: Madden Real Team League

biggio7

Rams- 34 Buccaneers- 24

This game pissed me off. Within 2 drives the Rams injured Ronald Jones II, Tyree Jackson and blocked a punt. Aaron Donald was literally unblockable even though I double teamed him every single snap, he had 6 sacks. Had the chance to take the lead late 3rd quarter and Aqib Talib makes a stupid play and picks it off in the end zone.

Ronald Jones II is out 7 weeks with a broken collarbone. **** you Rams.

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Fresh Prince said:

Should I move the browns after Cleveland finally has a good team.

Browns fans were annoying this offseason but not that annoying. I think Cleveland would probably be burned to the ground if they ever lost the Browns again. xD

Finally pulled off a trade to acquire C James Daniels. Cost me a 1st and 3rd, but since there's no point in improving QB I can continue to group train my OL the rest of this season.

Still debating about moving Adams but then I'd literally have no threat at WR for whatever QB I get (FA or draft) next season, so probably will just keep him around.

• Like 1

Ok, playing against the Panthers. I’m getting absolutely throttled. I mean 38-0 in the 3rd quarter throttled(35-0 at the half). Cam Newton throws a screen pass that bounces off Vita Veas face and Ndamukong Suh intercepts the face-deflection and runs it back 52yds for a TD O.o

Edit: Final Score

Panthers- 52 Buccaneers- 17

Madden decided I was going to lose no matter what. Everything that could go wrong did go wrong. Ridiculous game.

6 fumbles, 2 INTS, sacked 8 times

Edited by Neumatic

1 hour ago, holt_bruce81 said:

I can't run the ball with Mack at all. Just seems like he's slow getting past the line of scrimmage. Probably going to just trade him for a draft pick and have Cannon/Prosise carry the load. 

It is tough to find the right guy to run with. Darrel Williams has boosted twice this year for me. He's a superstar cause I've hit on what I needed to do to boost him. But, it's cool getting him twice like that.

• Like 1