Draft Approach

mwalker

4 hours ago, 3rivers said:

why not bring back Fort?  I never understood the comp pick formula, but it's good they gave up on a WR averaging $1m per catch, good one colbert

I'll bet they sign Moncreif after Connor can play.  He does not count as a FA signing then

They needed space to bring up another RB.  Brooks-James is not staying on the 53 once Conner can play.  Neither is Trey Edmunds.

Moncrief may not work for what they seems to be using him for which is a possession WR.  Perhaps they will bring up Tevin Jones but they need one more Wr ( really two because Switzer hardly counts as a WR)

21 minutes ago, jebrick said:

They needed space to bring up another RB.  Brooks-James is not staying on the 53 once Conner can play.  Neither is Trey Edmunds.

Moncrief may not work for what they seems to be using him for which is a possession WR.  Perhaps they will bring up Tevin Jones but they need one more Wr ( really two because Switzer hardly counts as a WR)

I think Eli Rogers gets a call. 

9 hours ago, jebrick said:

Trey Edmunds will stay IMO.

4 hours ago, MOSteelers56 said:

I was wondering if they might try to bring him back. I wonder if Moncrief would be willing to do it? He seemed to be well liked, just a bad ending.

In the offseason they might have been able to but they wouldnt have been able to bring him back this season and still get the comp pick