Prequel to World War III Mafia: Night 5 (Send Yerr PMs!)

SwAg

14 minutes ago, daboyle250 said:

Truthfully? I feel like it's a little of both. Some might have voted for not Mwil to try and put heat on someone else and some might have voted for mwil because they realized that voting to lynch him is necessary for potential heat to ease off them.

Do you actually know why mwil was shot and leading the lynch? There's a distinct reason.

(hate to go back to the well but.....)

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, daboyle250 said:

Truthfully? I feel like it's a little of both. Some might have voted for not Mwil to try and put heat on someone else and some might have voted for mwil because they realized that voting to lynch him is necessary for potential heat to ease off them.

ok, now answer my question again, this time not truthfully. i want to see how your tone varies from the baseline

25 minutes ago, Malfatron said:

ok, now answer my question again, this time not truthfully. i want to see how your tone varies from the baseline

Not truthfully? I have no idea who each mafia are and how they play so they all prob voted for someone else but didn't coordinate enough to actually get a majority of votes onto someone else bc they're dumb dumbs

Edited by daboyle250