Prequel to World War III Mafia: Night 5 (Send Yerr PMs!)

SwAg

12 minutes ago, Hockey5djh said:

I can accept not being believed but then your math doesn't work. Mwil, Malf, and Forge are mafia, if you don't believe that there are 5 than you're wrong on at least one of us, if not both, just on the numbers alone.

9 minutes ago, theuntouchable said:

All of the above 

So I think Drumpy is not mafia

Mafia is his goons. From reading back up there are 4 mafia

On 11/6/2019 at 8:15 PM, SwAg said:

Day 3, Part 1:

So, what do we do without SwAg here to guide us?

Let's all circle jerk! fap fap fap

Why don't we lynch someone random

Hockey

Nacho

MWil

I refuse to vote anyone other than my first read.

I refuse to read anyone other than voting.

What?

Midway through the rampant stupidity, sirens blared through the street.  Four FBI Agents burst onto the scene and seized @Dome.

Stop right there criminal scum!  You've broken the law!

but but but... I haven't done anything!

We don't care!  You're coming with us to answer some questions, or else.

You can't threat-

Dome was caught off as he began to speak by them bashing his head into the back of their vehicle.

Save it for the judge!

@Dome has been arrested.  He may not post or vote for the remainder of the Day.

Did he just copy paste the first write-up where Dome was abducted?

Yeah...

**** host.

Nah, it fits the theme for sure.

This is the post that leads me to there are 4 mafia. I think the FBI agents is flavor for the act, but a clue into the setup. I think Drumpy and imo I am assuming C are survivors with different mechanics to survive. Im thinking Drumpy cant die until the mafia (goons) are dead, which would be similar to the IT role I had a couple of games ago. I think C is a serial killer type role/survivor. 

This leaves the setup at 12-4-1-1

Mwil, Malf, Ted, Hockey

Forge

Squire/ET/Pickle/Touch

Dome- PGO

Counselor- protector/jail

Gopher- protector/jail

Racks- vig

ET- seems to be hinting he is the roleblock

Pickle-unknown but leaning town

Touch- unknown but leaning town

Ted- mafia

Hockey- mafia

Squire- C/Indy

Forge- T/Indy

On 10/31/2019 at 11:38 PM, ET80 said:

The closest thing I can do to kill you is vote you. Matts.

Believe me when I say I want to stab you in the face with a sodering iron. And I like you, I really do. That's just what I want to do now, stab something living in the face with hot iron.

I might go hog hunting this weekend. That might cure my bloodlust.

Ha.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, The Orca said:

So I think Drumpy is not mafia

Mafia is his goons. From reading back up there are 4 mafia

This is the post that leads me to there are 4 mafia. I think the FBI agents is flavor for the act, but a clue into the setup. I think Drumpy and imo I am assuming C are survivors with different mechanics to survive. Im thinking Drumpy cant die until the mafia (goons) are dead, which would be similar to the IT role I had a couple of games ago. I think C is a serial killer type role/survivor. 

This leaves the setup at 12-4-1-1

Mwil, Malf, Ted, Hockey

Forge

Squire/ET/Pickle/Touch

Dome- PGO

Counselor- protector/jail

Gopher- protector/jail

Racks- vig

ET- seems to be hinting he is the roleblock

Pickle-unknown but leaning town

Touch- unknown but leaning town

Ted- mafia

Hockey- mafia

Squire- C/Indy

Forge- T/Indy

What? 

6 minutes ago, The Orca said:

That's one of the biggest stretches i've seen in awhile that the Head Honcho/Drump isn't mafia based on these writeups. Also the fact that Mwill and Malf came back as Pants and Ghouliani who are two Drump allies IRL. You're literally basing your theory on the fact that in the write-up he chose 4 FBI agents instead of 3, 5, a few, a gaggle, or any other count.

1 minute ago, Hockey5djh said:

That's one of the biggest stretches i've seen in awhile that the Head Honcho/Drump isn't mafia based on these writeups. Also the fact that Mwill and Malf came back as Pants and Ghouliani who are two Drump allies IRL. You're literally basing your theory on the fact that in the write-up he chose 4 FBI agents instead of 3, 5, a few, a gaggle, or any other count.

OMG! How is that even a little stretch. It's perfectly explained and matches what is going on imo

IT wasnt mafia in the IT game